Accounts

rainshower

No it's not against the rules. However you can't be in the same browser on both accounts. I use Safari for my main and when I need to transfer things over to my side(s) I'll use Chrome or Firefox.

My only suggestion is that if you have a wheel or something like that spinning just wait until it's finished just in case you don't get awarded your prize.

Other than that you should be fine.

I would like to know if it is against the rules to be logged into 2 two accounts at the same time?

I never tried it before but was curious.

You can be logged onto to two accounts (like your main account and a side account) at the same time on different browsers, as long as it's not used to cheat, deceive/trick other users, and anything else that TNT would deem suspicious. They have allowed people to use their side account on a different browser according to NT Editorials 261 and 412, here they are if you like:

I was wondering if it is against the rules to be in one account on FireFox and your other on Internet Explorer, and in case you didn't know yes you can do that. ;) I've done it a few times, but now I'm worried since I don't want to get frozen. Are you allowed to do that? ~ choco_strawberries94

We are well aware that you can play Neopets with multiple browsers at the same time. As long as you are not breaking any site rules or attempting to use it as an advantage over other players or to try and trick them, it's just fine.

I have been logging onto my main account and my side account at the same time for ease of access to my Petpages. Is it legal to do that, or should I stop? Also, is it legal to play games on my side accounts as long as I don't pool it all into one account? ~ahrim_zamora

Logging into multiple accounts at the same time is fine, as long as you aren't trying to pull any shenanigans by doing so (such as attempting to scam or trick people, or causing issues on the boards). As for your other question, no, you may not play games on side accounts for any reason, regardless of what you do with the Neopoints.

I actually log on to a side account on a different browser whenever I want to move a pet from my main to a side, as well as give them stuff for their customizations from my main account to my side account. I also do this whenever someone is itching to fight my Darigan Tonu on my side account as well. I suppose Crimson does this whenever he wants to test Battledome weapons on one of his pets on his sides, too.

Thank you both Mouseykins and Crobat for the suggestions and thorough answers, this will definitely making moving items to my sides much easier.

(I can't figure how to multiquote posts).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered. Also check your inbox about the MultiQuote thing.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.