Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone!

I've been using TDN forever and decided it's time to actually say hi to everyone!

...So "hi" again! :laughingsmiley:

Any help with customizing posts/icons/useful forum tips/general neopets tips is appreciated!

Oh,YAY!Hi!*gives meepit with beret and paint brush and cookies* I could make pcitures,(although i can't draw perfect on the computer,since my paint isn't good or such.)Anyway,welcome to the forums!

click on your image you have right now,then click on change picture then choose which photo you would like you use.hmm...might need to ask neomysterion?

Thanks! Would you mind telling me how to add a profile pic (to display those newly painted meepit and cookies)? And where can I change my default fonts/sizes/etc?

To change or add a profile picture, go here: http://www.tdnforums...e&section=photo

Do not that pictures have to at 100 KB or under.

For fonts, click on the "Font" drop-down menu to change your font. Next to the smiley face, there's a drop-down menu that enables you to change the colour of your words.

Hello there, my name Percy McPinkleson McJaggerson, but everyone calls me Neomysterion. I am very happy to welcome you to The Daily Neopets!

If you need any help or have a question, please PM me or Neomail me if anything of that nature arises!

Hi there, welcome to the forums! -offers cookies-

If you have any further questions, please go ahead and ask. :D We're all quite friendly here.

o.o I am so envious of your active avatar. I keep trying for it, but I'm sooo terrible at the conundrums!

If you have any further questions, please go ahead and ask. :D We're all quite friendly here.

o.o I am so envious of your active avatar. I keep trying for it, but I'm sooo terrible at the conundrums!

Thanks for all the welcome's. You're right, everyone is so friendly :laughingsmiley:

I think the key to the conundrums is the timing of when it comes out. Sure the questions are often difficult, or may require a random answer, but they do ask easier questions sometimes. So just refresh regularly on the conundrums page the day a new one comes out. Hope it's an easy question. And answer it before everyone else.

You saw my avvy? That means you've visited my user lookup right? Shame! I haven't touched it in ages (since before 2007? layout changes on neopets). I should really go find some premades for all my user/pets/gallery.

Thanks for all the welcome's. You're right, everyone is so friendly :laughingsmiley:

I think the key to the conundrums is the timing of when it comes out. Sure the questions are often difficult, or may require a random answer, but they do ask easier questions sometimes. So just refresh regularly on the conundrums page the day a new one comes out. Hope it's an easy question. And answer it before everyone else.

You saw my avvy? That means you've visited my user lookup right? Shame! I haven't touched it in ages (since before 2007? layout changes on neopets). I should really go find some premades for all my user/pets/gallery.

Thanks for the tips! It usually just takes me so long to get the right answer that I'm not in the top 250. Alas. :(

Heh! It`s a little out of alignment, but oh well. :) I hope you can find some premades that you like though!

I'm terrible at the Lenny Conundrums too,but I know it does do it at the early time(NST 12:00:00AM) Wednesday.I don't get what they mean by seven letter word when there are bunch of these other words.I did manage to get a Carmariller from the Faerie Petpet Store.carmariller_yellow.gif

Thanks for the tips! It usually just takes me so long to get the right answer that I'm not in the top 250. Alas. :(

Heh! It`s a little out of alignment, but oh well. :) I hope you can find some premades that you like though!

That's why I think getting the avvy isn't about skill of answering it (you did answer it eventually), but luck of the difficulty and skill of answering it at the correct time (hope it's easy and answer it right when it comes out.).

Little out of alignment? I don't think anyone could tell it used to be Darigan themed, the whole page was dark purple, with Darigan neopets in the background. "A little" is an understatement. But joining the forums did help me find a lot of cool looking templates :laughingsmiley: An UL question in general, it could be non-neopets themed right? For example, anime or other video games themed?

I'm terrible at the Lenny Conundrums too,but I know it does do it at the early time(NST 12:00:00AM) Wednesday.I don't get what they mean by seven letter word when there are bunch of these other words.I did manage to get a Carmariller from the Faerie Petpet Store.carmariller_yellow.gif

That "Quiggle" one? Five minutes into it, I gave up :sleeping_02: I checked for explanation on the Games board after the solution was announced, I read how people solved it and :sleeping_03anim: looks too complicated.

That "Quiggle" one? Five minutes into it, I gave up :sleeping_02: I checked for explanation on the Games board after the solution was announced, I read how people solved it and :sleeping_03anim: looks too complicated.

It sure is complicated.That 'Eliv Thade' one was too easy.And the answer was eliv.LOL.