compatibility issue with chrome

JessV

I got frustrated with the issues I was having with Firefox (specifically on Facebook), so yesterday I downloaded and started using chrome. Now the navigation bar on Neopets is glitched. It's wrapping onto a second line, so "premium" is below "my account" and the clock is farther down than it should be, and is out of its box.

I've tried zooming in/out, and that does fix it temporarily, but if I go to a new page or refresh the one I was on, it breaks again. Would someone please tell me what I can do to fix this?

try moving your cursor around everywhere of the time,and then go on premium.

This worked, thanks so much! It's not a permanent fix, but I can deal with a simple workaround. :)

yeah,same here.your not alone dude.its glitched too.if it bothers you,try moving your cursor around everywhere of the time,and then go on premium.

Have you updated your Flash recently by any chance? The upgrade has been causing all kinds of glitches. Downgrading your Flash (I went down to 10.3) seems to help a ton.

Chrome updates automatically, if I install an older version won't it just update again and undo the fix?

I'm not sure why Flash would affect the nav bar...but I'm rubbish with coding so I guess that could be it.

I got frustrated with the issues I was having with Firefox (specifically on Facebook), so yesterday I downloaded and started using chrome. Now the navigation bar on Neopets is glitched. It's wrapping onto a second line, so "premium" is below "my account" and the clock is farther down than it should be, and is out of its box.

I've tried zooming in/out, and that does fix it temporarily, but if I go to a new page or refresh the one I was on, it breaks again. Would someone please tell me what I can do to fix this?

This worked, thanks so much! It's not a permanent fix, but I can deal with a simple workaround. :)

Annoying, isn't it? :( Hopefully the next Chrome update fixes this problem!

I use chrome all the time, and I've had this problem for months. Before the NP toolbar was redone the NC Mall button was constantly 'wrapping onto a second line' as you say. Waving the mouse usually works. I wish they'd come up with a permanent fix, though!