Customisation not working right for me T_T

Sakeru_Kyori

Has this picture ever shown up for anyone when trying to customise your pets?

Untitled-1.png

I go to customise and it it shows the normal loading boxes where it says its loading the neopet data for my account but instead of going to the customise page it shows that question mark error thing. I don't know what to do.

And what's weird is that everything works fine on my laptop but it doesn't for my desktop and it's basically brand new. We got it only a few months ago. I've done virus scans, made sure everything like flash player is up to date and all that but everything checkes out.

Do you know if the customization page uses a different type of program to run that I could download or check on?

Hmm, so you were using IE? I know that Firefox got updated recently and ever since then I've heard of users having trouble with customization, Habi, etc... Habi runs incredibly slow for me now and the customization won't load for me either. I don't get the exclamation mark but it just goes completely white instead of showing me the customization panel. But yeah, switching browsers may help you out. I usually switch from FF to Chrome when I need to get on my account from another browser for any reason, and I know that customization works flawlessly for me on Chrome. Might be worth looking into. Good luck!

Hmm, so you were using IE? I know that Firefox got updated recently and ever since then I've heard of users having trouble with customization, Habi, etc... Habi runs incredibly slow for me now and the customization won't load for me either. I don't get the exclamation mark but it just goes completely white instead of showing me the customization panel. But yeah, switching browsers may help you out. I usually switch from FF to Chrome when I need to get on my account from another browser for any reason, and I know that customization works flawlessly for me on Chrome. Might be worth looking into. Good luck!

Sweet, thanks a lot for the info. I'll try it tomorrow. Need to sleep now :)

It's not Firefox that's glitched it's Adobe's Flash Player that's glitched.

I would suggest to try another browser or just leave it for a few days and the problem should fix itself.