First post! Also- Red Hissi Cracker

delphinebar

Hey guys! This is actually my first post on TDN although I have been on and off Neopets for maybe like 10 years, and used to frequent this site constantly in conjunction with my last account about 3 years ago (the birthday and email to which have been lost to time). Anyway, this is the first time I think I've really needed an expert opinion.

I got a Red Hissi Cracker as a random event today.. it says it was an Advent Calendar Y7 gift... I have the option of selling it for a little over 1k or opening it.. I have no idea which is the better choice. Any ideas?

:laughingsmiley:Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums! :)

I hope you got something cool and exciting from your cracker! :)

Soooo? What happened? Did you get something cool?

This is what i was going to say. (As you can see, we enjoy random events around here... xD)

Lets see- I got a Royal Paper Crown, Colorful Plastic Bracelet, and Mini Chocodrops. Nothing spectacular but worth the gamble I think.

Oooh fancy! :) You may have made more of a profit from selling the cracker, but I find opening things like that to be way too much fun. :D

Oooh fancy! :) You may have made more of a profit from selling the cracker, but I find opening things like that to be way too much fun. :D

Yeah even if I get rubbish I will just earn the NP back.