Could someone help me with editing my drawing?

izibizi

So, I drew this. Nothing special, I'm really not an artist :D

But the light is pretty bad here and at the moment I do not have a program for editing it.

So could someone maybe make the background white and the colours look better and softer, the Xweetok's colours look very bad... I wish I could do it, ugh ._.

035.jpg

Your drawing looks great :)

Are you on Windows or Mac? I might be able to suggest a free program for you to use.

Your drawing looks great :)

Are you on Windows or Mac? I might be able to suggest a free program for you to use.

The problem is that my computer isn't working anymore and this isn't my laptop, I'm not allowed to download anything -_- Also, this laptop is quiet slow.

And thank you!

Oh and I also draw this...

031.jpg

It would be VERY hepful only the one drawing. I need to have it on my description; I want to adopt an UC Dreampet and time ends in two days... :tired: Anyone?

So, I drew this. Nothing special, I'm really not an artist :D

But the light is pretty bad here and at the moment I do not have a program for editing it.

So could someone maybe make the background white and the colours look better and softer, the Xweetok's colours look very bad... I wish I could do it, ugh ._.

Nice drawings!! I gave it a shot...

035-edited.jpg

I'm sorry if it's too smeary or uneven. What did you want done to the second picture you posted?

I just figured out how to do it with paint, I just made it transparent. It took a bit longer cause the background was uneven but that's what it looks now:

gr-1.png

Sad thing is, paint doesn't have a tool to make the colours a bit blur... :/

snoopy.png

And here is the other one. I think it looks okay like that :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.