Neopets Websites and Affiliating

Raichi

I've noticed an affiliating trend in neopets websites, though all of them require to have an affiliation banner/badge/button/thingie on every page of the website + regular traffic.

Now I have a neopets forum of my own, entirely focussed on roleplay, but that's all it is, no website, and not yet enough members to say it has regular traffic. So to spread the word, aside from having a club for it on Deviantart and advertising on other (non-neopets) forums, I want to affiliate with other neopets websites so that more people that are into neopets can find out about it.

So my question is, do you guys know neopets related websites that allow affiliates to a beginning forum as my own?

Can you give me other advice on how to spread the word than what I am already doing now?

(I already made a flash that explains how to RP and how to RP on forums, and a few adds, they're on the club @ da)

So yes, advice/help wanted :) pretty please ^^

Why does it remain on 0 views even after I view it? oh nvm now it suddenly does show :/

Strange normally my browser always refreshes...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button if you have something to add on to your post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A good way to advertise, without affiliating, is to place an image or text link in your forums signature.

You can send a ticket to us, that Ian would get to read, about affiliation too. I'm not sure how strict he is about affiliation right now.

I don't really understand what a forum signature is :O

I have a place on the left side that shows affiliates, the left side is always visible, is that what you mean with forum signature?

Edit: O wait i get it now, my signature on other forums, like this one! Thanks :3