The Practice Team has Names!

So you know that area where your player's name appears when they're selected? Well, I was surprised to see that the Jelly Team has been given names! They don't have any last names but it's cute nonetheless.

In 3+1 formation:

Lemoran - center forward

Zeenana - left forward

Vinarok - right forward

Tagobo - defender

Wartroot - goalie

And that's your random trivia for the day. :)

I actually noticed this the last day before the AC started, but only knew about 2 names so i didn't bother posting a topic about it. It is really cool though, maybe they'll be the winners of an AC xD

yes,I know.It is kinda weird why they are ALL jelly chias but...long time ago...

Team Jellyworld has always been the most important team of the Cup. Serving as the practice team they can be played against by everyone just before the Altador Cup starts and in between matches. During Cup I and II their symbol was a Blueberry Jelly seen from above on an orange background, and the team consisted of:

Blueberry Jelly Kougra - Goalkeeper (and Team Captain)

Blueberry Jelly Kau - Forward

Blueberry Jelly Usul - Forward

Blueberry Jelly Blumaroo - Defender

Blueberry Jelly Techo - Defender

In issue 249 (Y8) of the Neopian times, reporter faerie91993 managed to arrange an exclusive interview with the Kougra Captain, with the title "Revealed!". He claimed his name to be "Fluffy SmuggleKins. The sixth. Fluff to all my team mates and fans. And family." Duly noted !

I really wish they would participate in AC (aside from being a practice team). Although, I do understand that it would mess up TNT by adding them as a playable team.

soo.....have any idea what kinds of jelly they are made of?BLUEBERRY,Of course!(aren't jelly liquid?so shouldn't they sweat?)

soo.....have any idea what kinds of jelly they are made of?BLUEBERRY,Of course!(aren't jelly liquid?so shouldn't they sweat?)

Well there basically jello so no XD Ive never seen Jello sweat XD :P

I really wish they would participate in AC (aside from being a practice team). Although, I do understand that it would mess up TNT by adding them as a playable team.

Maybe the next time a new world gets added, and a team has to not play so there is an even number, they can add Jelly World instead!

Well there basically jello so no XD Ive never seen Jello sweat XD :P

lol,ok."OHH!THERES A BLUEBERRY JELLO!I BETTER EAT IT!" *eats* oh that was sooo good.