Massive Stress.

complicatedwishes

I go on holiday to Turkey a week today and I've got so much to do in a week because my parents have just been on holiday in France so there was no one here to help me with sorting out travel insurance (I know nothing about it). :hmmph:

Anyway, they came back tonight and after a lot of shouting my travel insurance is finally booked.

I also finally managed to get my travel injections today so that's also out of the way.

And just this second I've finally booked train tickets to go back to the city where I go to University, I'm basically moved out. I just need to clean and pick up my last few clothes. I'm dreading it though, I haven't been at the flat for about a month as I officially moved out a month a go because I had tonsillitis. The state of the kitchen is going to be vile, one of my old flat mates NEVER cleans. I could just leave their mess to them to clean up but I will get charged for it. Some people just have NO respect and NO manners, so annoying. <_<

Anyway at least I've got the tickets to go back to the flat tomorrow and hand my flat key in. Can't wait to be done with this flat.

I just feel so rushed, and I can't wait to be in Turkey relaxing by the pool. lol :icecream:

Ugh, what horrible room mates! D:

Hopefully Turkey is absolutely lovely. :fez:

Have fun! What part of Turkey are you going too?

Marmaris :D

Ugh, what horrible room mates! D:

Hopefully Turkey is absolutely lovely. :fez:

Haha yeah, it was as bad as I thought it was. I'm just gonna pay the fine I get for the communal area not being clean, don't see why I should when it isn't my mess.

Turkey?

Wow nice.

My family is from turkey.

If you need help with translations i can help you :D

And ah sweeeeeet! :)