Chocolate! Avatar

Pikachuu

So, I'm trying to get the Chocolate! avatar but it just seems like the shop isn't restocking.

Do any of you have any tips? I'm getting so frustrated with this avatar. :grrr:

r90+ items don't restock that often (since they say they are ultra rare, after all)

Try restocking during Half Price Day (3rd day of every month) when all the shops are bought out quicker, therefore making restocks much more common. Otherwise it just takes patience, hours upon hours of refreshing. Don't expect to get it on your first 30 minutes :) Just keep an eye out for any item worth 5k+ or 10k+ and you'll be on the right track.

You might have gotten shop banned by refreshing the shop too much. Try checking some other shops such as the gift shop and the tiki tack shop to see if you can see anything for sale there. If you can't, you're most likely shop banned - I don't think I've ever seen those two shops sell out.

My personal advice is to RS when there are many players online. About 13K online is enough. It's because the more players, the more RSers, and of course, more chance for the shop to RS a R90+. Those R90+ choco items usually sell for 5K and 10K. So if ever you see one, quickly buy it.

Good luck! I've been trying to go for it too even though I'm not skilled as far as restocking goes. However, like maku said, the items are generally over 5k so they shouldn't be too hard to spot. I haven't run across any though, unfortunately... but I've been trying late at night when no one else is on, simply because I believe I can buy the items before anyone else can lol. Oh well.

Ah, thank you! I've been trying since yesterday to get it. Maybe I'll just have to wait till half price day or something. :c Thank you again!

Definitely don't expect to get it early. I've been working on it for months (probably not as hard as I should have been) and still haven't gotten it. I recommend you use the link below as a guide. There are a lot of items which appear to be worth something but are worth less than the cost you pay for them. I'd recommend you stick with the guide until you learn what items are actually worth something. Good luck with getting it! =)

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/chocolate-list/