*charming and charasmatic smile* Allooo!

*frantic arm waving* Phew. I grabbed someone's attention I hope? Aight, I'm Aline, and I just discovered The Daily Neopets the other week when looking for a way to keep track of my avatar collecting and voila! Now I'm using it for all kinds of things, forums included! I'm a long time neopian, somehow miraculously holding on to my original account and I've been back online for a few months now since a fairly long hiatus :laughingsmiley: It'll be nice to chat and meet some people here!

Lucky you! I wish I had my old account. :)

I'm Lizymarie and I've been on Neopets for about 12 years, on TDN for about 2 or 3.

Nice to meet you ^_^

I, too, wish I had my first account... unfortunately I lost it both to deleting the email I used when I was a kid and that purge thing they had.

(Then again, I don't remember my username but being 9 at the time I'm assuming it was lame so perhaps I don't.)

Anyway, welcome to TDN!! I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do :D

Hi there! I hope I will! :D

I thought my account was lost to me a while back when I fell for a silly scam and got locked out of my account. I willingly had it frozen to save it and then a year later I applied to have it back and miracle of miracles I got it! I know plenty of people who aren't so lucky.

Hi, and welcome to TDN! I've been playing Neopets for about 10+ years, but I've gone on hiatus several times throughout that period of time. Throughout it all I've also somehow managed to hold on to my original account, however I only use it as a side accont now. :P Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies-

Wow, still having your original account is one major accomplishment!

Also, heeeeeeeeello fellow knitter! :D

I thought that I'd already post here, but I didn't.

So if you are new, welcome to The Daily Neopets! Please PM/Neomail me or another staff user if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be seeing you around...