I got my old account back!

minniemeggie

After spending literally two hours on the phone with AOL (my old email address, gah I don't miss that noise lol) and harassing my poor mother for her old AOL account information, AOL reset my password and I could finally log on, I actually didn't know this was the email I had originally used, I discovered I had some unclaimed money on paypal (quite a pretty penny too!) from an online zine distro I used to run as youngin' and low and behold there was a ton of password requests from neopets! So yay! I just have to wait until my new account is older than 4 months so I can get my wocky. But I'm super excited to have my old account back, I didn't accomplish much back then but it means so much to me!

That's fantastic news! :D I've never been able to remember any of my old emails, so all of my old accounts are lost to the ages. -sigh-

I'm trying to get into my old account right now. I made it when i had a password i used for everything, except, that password changed a little over time. So i have to keep changing caps and stuff until get it. I had a ton of money on it, a game trophy and a good battledome pet (all according to my standards)

ya it was a huge surprise for me, all around its been a good day. My fiance keeps making fun of me for being so overjoyed about neopets but after finding out I had a good chunk of change laying around I didn't know about and then getting access to my account is pretty stellar!

I tried to get access to it originally with a help ticket but I had the wrong email address so this was insanely awesome c: