Premium Service?

Haliaetus

I tried asking this in the post that already existed in the news thread, but I didn't get a response. :P Does anyone know how long the first month of the pay per month plan will be available for 50% off for premium? I want to use some of the birthday money I get to try out the new premium service, but my birthday isn't until a week from this upcoming Wednesday, and I fear it won't be available for 50% off then because it seems like a pretty long time for something that's only suppsed to be a limited time offer. Also, is it definitely possible to cancel online now instead of only by phone?

i have no idea how long its available for, i'll try poking around tomorrow (getting off computer now)

a few people have mentioned they have cancelled and restarted premium via email. i have no personal experience with it though, so maybe someone who has cancelled premium before could let us know? i'm also interested ^_^

On the thread about the new Premium, a couple peope have said that you cancel via email now (which is a super nice change! :))

I have no idea about the Premium offer though- I don't think they said when that offer ends. :(

Thanks! That'd be really helpful. :) Yeah, I know that people outside of the US were able to cancel by e-mail with the old premium, I'm just not sure if they've changed anything about it with the new premium for those who are in the US. Only wondering because I had a less than chipper time with customer service on the phone when I had to cancel my subscription to the old premium. :P

On the thread about the new Premium, a couple peope have said that you cancel via email now (which is a super nice change! :))

I have no idea about the Premium offer though- I don't think they said when that offer ends. :(

Awesome! That's great to hear. Thanks. :) I'm just hoping it'll be available for a bit so I can get the 50% off. ^_^

Thanks! That'd be really helpful. :) Yeah, I know that people outside of the US were able to cancel by e-mail with the old premium, I'm just not sure if they've changed anything about it with the new premium for those who are in the US. Only wondering because I had a less than chipper time with customer service on the phone when I had to cancel my subscription to the old premium. :P

Awesome! That's great to hear. Thanks. :) I'm just hoping it'll be available for a bit so I can get the 50% off. ^_^

No problem! I hope it's available for a while longer as well~ :)

I believe TNT only said "For a Limited Time Only!" for the discount. I don't think they've actually released the date to which it will stop. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

No need to be sorry. :P It looks like I may just have to wait and hope that it's available when I get the money I want to use for it.

I'm thinking they'll probably post something when the time for the trial is running down. Like "Don't forget you have X amount of days to try the new premium for 50% off!" or something. I can't see them ending the promotion with no warning and no end date.

I'm thinking they'll probably post something when the time for the trial is running down. Like "Don't forget you have X amount of days to try the new premium for 50% off!" or something. I can't see them ending the promotion with no warning and no end date.

Good point. That does sound like something they would do. Thanks. ^_^

Happy Early Bday!And i think TNT might end the discount on June 29,then you might need to do it right away when you get your birthday money!

Happy Early Bday!And i think TNT might end the discount on June 29,then you might need to do it right away when you get your birthday money!

Curious, why do you think it will end on June 29?

Curious, why do you think it will end on June 29?

Thanks for the early birthday wish. :P But I'm curious as well, why June 29th?

I think it would be a safe bet to assume the special ends after the first month that the new premium has been running. So my best guess would be June 30th, since they launched it this month. It's possible that it might extend into July. I've looked pretty thoroughly and I can't find any indication of when the offer will end. So obviously if you're considering it, sooner is better, but I would say it will be there at least until the end of the month :)

lol XD,sorry,i thought it would end at that time?oh nevermind about that... :laughingsmiley:

I think it would be a safe bet to assume the special ends after the first month that the new premium has been running. So my best guess would be June 30th, since they launched it this month. It's possible that it might extend into July. I've looked pretty thoroughly and I can't find any indication of when the offer will end. So obviously if you're considering it, sooner is better, but I would say it will be there at least until the end of the month :)

Ah, makes sense. Well thanks! Hopefully it will extend just a couple of days into July, that's all I need. But knowing my luck it'll probably end right during the last second of June. :P

When I signed up for premium, they had a date up. It was only available for this month, not sure if they changed it.

Alright! Thank you. Looks like I may have to sneak getting it this week instead of next week then. I'd rather save the 50% just in case I don't want to keep it for the second month. ^_^