is it worth the trade?

minniemeggie

So I have a baby paintbrush, and I put it up on the TP and someone has offered me a green cybunny morphing potion, it looks like its worth more than my paintbrush but what gets me is if its worth more then why not sell it and use the neopoints, is it too hard sell? I'm new to the 100k+ trading so any guidance would be appreciated :/

Jellyneo has a really nice item database you can use to check prices of items and what they're worth (http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php). According to that it's only worth 475k. I, myself, honestly am not sure if it's a HTS item. But I do think Baby PBs are going for 590k-ish these days on the TP, which would be a loss according to their datatbase (depending on how you acquired the PB, at least).

-Edit- On the TP the MP you're being offered is going for 645k and 715k, and there's only five lots total that have it at all, which leads me to believe it's a HTS item. :P

thank you so much, I really appreciate your help. I'm gonna go study up on prices, is there anything else I should study up if I'm going to be using the trading post?

Just things that may be HTS. I don't know if someone has made a list or anything, but generally all morphing potions aren't easy to sell. Limited edition pets would be better, but still. If it's an item you can't find much of, or you've never heard of it, it's probably hts. I generally ask for pure neopoints, and if it goes over the 800k trading post limit, I like to put it in a private auction. :)

Just things that may be HTS. I don't know if someone has made a list or anything, but generally all morphing potions aren't easy to sell. Limited edition pets would be better, but still. If it's an item you can't find much of, or you've never heard of it, it's probably hts. I generally ask for pure neopoints, and if it goes over the 800k trading post limit, I like to put it in a private auction. :)

I thought most MPs were HTS, but I was afraid to assume, so I'm glad someone else knew. :P Usually if you search an item in the TP and there's only one page with only a couple of lots that has the item you searched, it's generally a HTS item. ^_^

I wouldn't accept

Baby PB's sell like hotcakes (this doesnt mean u should sell it FOR a hotcake lol)

Morphing Potions take a long time to sell and u end up losing lots of money in the process

I would only accept pure NP for it :)

I wouldn't accept

Baby PB's sell like hotcakes (this doesnt mean u should sell it FOR a hotcake lol)

Morphing Potions take a long time to sell and u end up losing lots of money in the process

I would only accept pure NP for it :)

thanks for the advice, I'll definitely steer clear of that path c:

I'm not sure how accurate Jelly Neo's Item Database is for prices. A lot of times when I look at that it has old prices for stuff that isn't worth as much anymore. I don't sell things on the TP very often because I don't usually have super rare items to sell but when I do I try to wait it out a while and see if I can get pure neopoints for what I'm selling. That way you don't have to worry about getting stuck with a Hard to Sell item.