Can't get past 'add new device' page on Facebook

BEE.

Okay, so this has been happening since last night, when I logged out my main account, to go into my other account to do something.

I went to log back into my main account, and it came up with the 'Add new device' page. Typed in 'HP Laptop' then the page reloaded.

I tried again, and i did the same thing. it was getting late, so I decided I would try again in the morning. I just tried to do it again, but I still can't get past the same page! I can't log in on our desktop computer either, and I've tried in IE & Firefox (Chrome is my default browser)

This is VERY annoying, as I have a LOT of info/pictures on there, and I have friends from around the world I've made and facebook is the only way for me to contact them now. I can log in on my phone, but not an actual computer /: I've deleted all browsing data, but still no luck.

Is there any way to contact them? Their help pages are useless! I found a link to a form, but it's for those who's accounts have been disabled because of rule breaking. I've just been temporarily locked out, because I've been trying to gain access so much

I need to be able to log in via comp ):

hm, hoping this is in the correct forum..

EDIT: i can no longer log in on my phone, and i can't get past the page on my phone.

Oh no! :( I'm sorry, I have no idea how to fix it. :( I don't get any 'add a device' page when I log in (yet, at least). I hope someone is able to help you though!

I set it so I have to add a new device when I log in as well.

I'm guessing you are pressing either save device or do not save?

There's a few things you could try.

Clearing all your browsing data and clearing the cache.

As a last option you could uninstall your browser and then reinstall it.

I remember having a problem similar to you once, I'm pretty sure it just fixed itself.

Hope I've maybe helped.

Hm. So I just had another go (after finding a form secretly hidden on their help page) and filled it in. And BAM! I got my account back.

It came up saying something like 'change your email password incase the cyber criminals have it' (not word for word). But I have my account back.

Strange. I have no idea why it did this is the first place..

EDIT: oh, post above...

I've done all of that, haha. after all that, it turns out it was something on their end. 12+ hrs -.-

(And I was pressing both buttons.. save and dont save depending on my mood, haha)

Thank you for trying to help though (:

Haha no worries :) I'm glad you've solved the problem anyway! I remember when someone from Turkey actually logged into my account, so it got blocked and I got an email from facebook saying someone from blahblahblah, Turkey has tried to access your account :O