The big manga and anime club :)

Alynniae

I've heard of Air Gear before but I can check out its synopsis again. Thank you for the recommendation!

I might as well mention I am into:

Slice of life, josei, yaoi, yuri, mystery/psychological theme manga, I love the fuedal era setting so - I had really enjoyed shounen onmyouji and some others.

I love animanga with yokai/spirits etc so natsume yuujinchou is one of my favourites.

I do like shounen but I'm quite picky cause I don't like fighting for the sake of fighting and I like well developed characters - The best shounen I've ever watched was Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I'm pleased you like yaoi as well. Have you watched Gravitation? (Actually the Manga is better)

I'm pleased you like yaoi as well. Have you watched Gravitation? (Actually the Manga is better)

Oh yes! Gravitation was my first my first shounen-ai series! I loved it, shuuchi (sp?) was really adorable and yuki well was yuki. However, don't you think Yuki's sister's husband (I can't remember his name) liked Yuki as well?

I haven't read the manga yet.

edit: Have you read Seven Days?

Oh yes! Gravitation was my first my first shounen-ai series! I loved it, shuuchi (sp?) was really adorable and yuki well was yuki. However, don't you think Yuki's sister's husband (I can't remember his name) liked Yuki as well?

The manga is worth reading, however i haven't read it since I was about 14... so 7 years?? XD I don't remember much!

I don't know waht seven days is, hang on.... *searching*...... Oh it looks so awesome!!! I'll have to read it!!! It says romance, what kind?

The manga is worth reading, however i haven't read it since I was about 14... so 7 years?? XD I don't remember much!

I don't know waht seven days is, hang on.... *searching*...... Oh it looks so awesome!!! I'll have to read it!!! It says romance, what kind?

That's been a while, I understand. I'll have to hunt down it's manga then!

It's shounen-ai, I'd the say the romance is light-ish but it's been done really well in terms of pacing and development, the artwork is just gorgeous as well. I instantly fell in love with it.

That's been a while, I understand. I'll have to hunt down it's manga then!

It's shounen-ai, I'd the say the romance is light-ish but it's been done really well in terms of pacing and development, the artwork is just gorgeous as well. I instantly fell in love with it.

It'd definitely on my list then :) Thank you for the suggestion!

You're very welcome. I recommended it to all my friends who like yaoi.

Have you watched any of the 2012 anime yet?

What do you mean 2012 anime? Do you mean new releases? I haven't watched anything new in the past year ><

What do you mean 2012 anime? Do you mean new releases? I haven't watched anything new in the past year ><

Yep that's what I meant, oh okay. It will be fun catching up when you get around to it.

I'm going to resume watching 'Another' today it was a winter release that was kind of scaryish.

I actually haven't seen that many.

I'm very careful with watching anime, because with each one I start I'm crazy about them and marathon watch, thus leaving all other matters (household, friends, school-work) neglected until I'm done watching it.

I've been meaning to start Korra sooner or later though because I loved watching avatar the last airbender :P

Other then that, go naruto, soul eater, full metal alchemist and deathnote :3 my ultimate fav animes!

I'm very careful with watching anime, because with each one I start I'm crazy about them and marathon watch, thus leaving all other matters (household, friends, school-work) neglected until I'm done watching it.

I've been meaning to start Korra sooner or later though because I loved watching avatar the last airbender :P

Other then that, go naruto, soul eater, full metal alchemist and deathnote :3 my ultimate fav animes!

Marathoning anime! I missed doing that, you're so right about how everything gets left out when that happens!

I'm a fan of soul eater too - Blackstar, Tsubaki and Maka's papa are my favourite. I love FMA as well.

Have you seen both versions of FMA?

YAAAAY, marathonwatching, i always do that XD

just finished an ecchi, but it was one with a nice story, the ecchi made it funny because he always got in trouble because of it XD finished it in 2 days ;)

I just finished off the 'Another' anime. The reveal in the last episode really shocked me, it was really clever, though confusing.

It was sad that one of the characters I liked got killed off, but it was that type of anime. I didn't like all of the gore either and it was quite creepy at times.

@kaito/khaos/javi/etc.... :) i'll try to find some animes for you that would be nice :) what sort do you like the most? Action? Romance? Reallife? School? Thriller? Or anything else? I'll find a good one :)

Ps: i'm gonna watch code geass. Everybody keeps telling me to watch it, so i'm very curious now :)

My favorite themes are action,a lil bit horror and Tragic animes.

Gonna watch One Piece,FullMetal Alchemist and maybe some others too.

I'm gonna start watching Code Geass at some point too :D I'd also really love to watch Pokemon but I don't even know where to begin...

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! POKEMON!!!

*air guitar*

They are both amazing animes, GO FORTH AND WATCH THE NERDINESS!!

*sits down for more tea*

I mainly only watch the yugioh animes on Saturday but also Dragon Ballz Z Kai.

YU GI OH!!!!!!

I am a big fan of it! But mainly only the old stuff. First gen. I used to play it when I was younger as well. Gah... I miss those days!

It was good I also think that Gauche Suede is such an ambiguous character.

-nod- the weekend is wonderful for watching and catching up with anime ;)

Did you finish both seasons? (I don't want to spoil by mistake).

Natsume Yuujinchou season 3 is the next series I plan to finish off.

I've started reading Seven Days. It's currently 10:30 and I can't go to sleep because I can't stop reading. XD It's been a long time since I've read manga. I'm going for a long night. Hahaha

OMG IT WAS AMAZING! <3 I'm saving it to read later in life :3

Edited by LizyMarie

I've started reading Seven Days. It's currently 10:30 and I can't go to sleep because I can't stop reading. XD It's been a long time since I've read manga. I'm going for a long night. Hahaha

OMG IT WAS AMAZING! <3 I'm saving it to read later in life :3

It looks like you found a winner with Seven Days - I couldn't say to you happy reading cause I can see you enjoyed it.

I thought you would ;) It was just really beautiful all around no? Amazing yes!

I was told the official English volumes have omake that weren't included but I haven't gotten around to buying any of them yet - some day though!

There was this sweet bl one shot called Uncontrol - you may like this one too (if you haven't read it all ready).

*sips some tea* SEBASTIAN, BRING ME MORE TEA, THAT'S AN ORDER!

i've finished reading an 11 chapter manga called 'boyfriend', i really liked it

*drinks sebastians home-made tea*

Oh man! I just remembered back in highschool I read a manga called "Immadoki Nowadays" it's so cute! I love Shojo Beat mangas xD I'm a sucker for them!

*Drinks tea with Alynniae*