Hey, I'm trying to get some NC items from my old account to my new one, where do I get the boxes? In the NC mall I see gift box wrapping, but none of the actual boxes? Help! Someone! :S

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Customization’.

You can get NC boxes by purchasing NC cards -- the real life 'cards' that you redeem to get NC, rather than buying it through PayPal. Other than that, I think they are occasionally given out as a prize with a mystery cap, but I don't know which ones, unfortunately.

The boxes come from nickelodeon cards you can buy at stores here http://nc.neopets.com/nickcash-cards or from Mystery Gift Box Capsules. The Caps have to have the words Gift Box I believe in order to get any boxes. Normal caps don't give them out as far as I know.

To get a gif box the capsule must be a Gift Box Capsule! Normal Mystery Capsules will not give out boxes. If you're not sure which capsule will give you a gift box. Search the capsule in our database. It will tell you in the item notes what you can get with the capsule.

Like other's above said you can also get the gift boxes from buying and redeeming NC cards. Cards are not available in all areas or all stores in your area.

adding to the above, Gift Box Capsules are currently available in the Future Fashions store in the mall to users who spent 10,000NC the previous month. if you are looking to trade for gift box capsules (commonly known as GBC). Future Fashions gives an advantage of buying 72 hours ahead of everyone else, so it turned up sometime on Monday, so Thursday approx 10am NST onwards it will turn up in the mall (NC mall is manually updated by TNT)

the GBC coming out this week is the Color Burst Gift Box Mystery Capsule (200NC and you will get a random amount of 1-5 boxes) but like Mouseykins said, any capsule with Gift Box Mystery Capsule in the name will give you boxes (again a random 1-5 boxes)

mall_gbmc_colorburst.gif

Color Burst Gift Box Mystery Capsule

http://customize.the...temdb/find/8854 - Color Burst Capsule