The AC's top 5 are set - Thanks for participating everyone!

-Ryan

MI and MD are both in EXTREMELY easy brackets. They'll each win theirs.

KD, DC, and KI are all in the same bracket.

Most likely scenario - KD wins, DC second, KI third.

Also, LD is in a bracket they can take 2nd in. If KI gets third, and LD gets 2nd, then LD will have more points.

Top 5 are locked in -

1st. KD

2nd. MI and MD

4th. DC

5th. LD

6th. KI(Got KI and LD confused)

Kind of lame LD pulled up ahead of us when we almost swept them xD. They didn't even have to try in their last bracket. On the other hand, I feel bad for DC playing KD AGAIN

MI and MD are both in EXTREMELY easy brackets. They'll each win theirs.

KD, DC, and KI are all in the same bracket.

Most likely scenario - KD wins, DC second, KI third.

Also, LD is in a bracket they can take 2nd in. If KI gets third, and LD gets 2nd, then LD will have more points.

Top 5 are locked in -

1st. KD

2nd. MI and MD

4th. DC

5th. LD

6th. KI(Got KI and LD confused)

LD benefited a lot from the new tournament format. LD's in the Top 5 while teams with almost the same skills (HW, RI and SK, maybe even TM) are in the bottom something. But congrats to LD! :) They're really great guys to play against so yeah. Surprised KI didn't make the top 5 though.

man,its totally not like last year,well,it's fine.

Yeah. I hate this new bracket thing. Kreludor would've won even with the DRR, but DC probably would get a trophy, and the top 4 would be much different.

LD benefited a lot from the new tournament format. LD's in the Top 5 while teams with almost the same skills (HW, RI and SK, maybe even TM) are in the bottom something. But congrats to LD! :) They're really great guys to play against so yeah. Surprised KI didn't make the top 5 though.

Yeah, there's A LOT of teams id take over LD...

Kind of lame LD pulled up ahead of us when we almost swept them xD. They didn't even have to try in their last bracket. On the other hand, I feel bad for DC playing KD AGAIN

As an LD player, I have to mostly agree. We ended up first in this last bracket and drew the majority of our YYB games which to me makes no sense at all. Of course, it's pretty obvious that I'm glad to see our team back in second tier, as we've been fifth place many a time. I just really wanted to play against Kreludor, just to say we played them on their way to first place.

I dunno, we might just pull to 6th considering how we are currently ahead of KI (and LD for that matter)...

Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean? How is KL ahead of KI and LD? They aren't ahead in standings or win/losses o__o.

I guess if KL gets 2nd in their bracket, they'd probably tie with KI for 6th (depending how many points round 4 gives).

As an LD player, I have to mostly agree. We ended up first in this last bracket and drew the majority of our YYB games which to me makes no sense at all. Of course, it's pretty obvious that I'm glad to see our team back in second tier, as we've been fifth place many a time. I just really wanted to play against Kreludor, just to say we played them on their way to first place.

It just goes to show how messed up the bracket system is. I mean DC is 4th but I'm sure they would've been in the top 3 if they hadn't been up against KD for 3 brackets.

Mystery Island and Meridell will both win their brackets and tie forcing a tiebreaker on the 25th. Kreludor will win their bracket and win the Cup.

The question is how will TNT score the tiebreaker. Mystery Island beat Meridell but Meridell still won the bracket so who knows.

Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean? How is KL ahead of KI and LD? They aren't ahead in standings or win/losses o__o.

I guess if KL gets 2nd in their bracket, they'd probably tie with KI for 6th (depending how many points round 4 gives).

I meant in our current brackets, KI and LD are 3rd in their bracket and KL is 2nd, I was saying that the points from the final round might be enough to push us ahead.

Krawk Island is 5 points ahead of Kiko Lake, 2nd to 3rd has been 3, 3, and 4 points difference, if they go to 5 I'll be surprised. Lost Desert is 10 points ahead of Kiko Lake, 5th place is effectively out of Kiko Lake's reach. The bracket standings will not change, they are pretty much unofficial results, which means Kiko Lake will be above Lost Desert in the bracket but won't be able to catch them because they had poor brackets in the previous rounds. Same goes for us, we should really be ahead of Lost Desert but because we got stuck behind Mystery Island and Meridell while Lost Desert got an easier bracket and a win they are ahead of us.

The beauty of "random" brackets, some teams benefit while others suffer.

TM was in alot of hard brackets but maybe if we could beat HW we could come in second, but TY is in 5th even though their better than TM so this is totally not fair.

Even if LD stays where they're at in 3rd, KI still can only get 6th.

Also, depending on how many points the final round is worth, and if HW can stay where they are in their bracket, they could pass both MQ and TY to take 8th. Definatley TY for 9th.

ok my goal was top 8 and who knows how well we will do anyway being in the top 5 make me happy to get more players in ACVIII but anyway gl to all

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP