Off Topic Board: A Review

Samuel

Guest Lightning Strike
I think we should have a poll to vote on this issue.

Yeah, I agree too. After the opinions, the vote should come.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lightning Strike
When the discussion is over, yeah, there will be a poll :)

Well, if anyone has anything else to say, otherwise I think we're good to go, Samuel. :)

Well, if anyone has anything else to say, otherwise I think we're good to go, Samuel. :)

actully i think it shoudl wait until the weekend to close for a poll, since some people dont get online during the week

i never got why those aspects bothers people so much, with my jumping back and forth between here and various other tasks there is usually a pile up of messages, but i just skim them and if somthing in the last 2 pages is worth reply to i usually will. but its not erally a big deal if you miss somthing... of course since this thread started its been bpretty dead over at the otb

Guest Lightning Strike
i never got why those aspects bothers people so much, with my jumping back and forth between here and various other tasks there is usually a pile up of messages, but i just skim them and if somthing in the last 2 pages is worth reply to i usually will. but its not erally a big deal if you miss somthing... of course since this thread started its been bpretty dead over at the otb

Yeah, I suppose everyone is planning for the outcome of the votes, I think 'No' will win. But, don't count your chickens before they hatch, or something like that...

i think we should make it if you can a members only forums. So you have to be a member to view it.

err totally wrong thread bub but yes they have and there is a thread on neoquest inteh neopets games section

Guest Lightning Strike
It's a bit of a silly idea to have a staff member for one topic, isn't it?

Not it you had a volunteer.