bad day

djandemmy78

Ok so I got on to my hubby about calling his dad to wish him a happy fathers day and he didn't want too which doesn't make sense because they are close. I said I wished that my dad was still her so I could call him. He was about to make a comment but stopped himself but it still hurt. My dad has been gone for 7 yrs but it still hurst like it was yesterday he can't understand that and thinks I should be over itall I wanted was to have a nice stress free day am I wrong for this

Aww I'm really sorry. :( I think most of us think about people we've lost, no matter how long the time's been. It's always going to hurt some and we're all a bit different. I'm sure it's even harder on days like today. I definitely don't think you're wrong at all.

I'm sorry for your loss, and I understand that it's difficult, but your husband will call his father when he is ready to/wants to. If he doesn't then it just effects him. I wouldn't let it upset you so much. People's relationships can be convoluted at times, and father's day isn't as important in some families.

Thanks guys

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My apologies I got flagged for having too few words but what I was trying to say was thank you guys for the words of encouragement

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting, there's an edit button you can use to edit your post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.