Current Standings! Day 17 (If it was still calculated like it!!)

~Ğǿǿmy~

This would be the currents standings!! ^_^

Sorry i didnt post my daily predictions and current standings i was VERY busy this weekend.

Total wins (YYB+SS+MSN+SOSD)

Places placed with losses not wins

If teams tie with losses then the team with more teams get placed 1 higher than the other team.

1st kreludor_45.png Kreludor 55-6-3

2nd mysteryisland_45.pngMystery Island 50-7-7

3rd meridell_45.png Meridell 49-7-8

4th darigancitadel_45.png Darigan Citadel 40-12-12

5th krawkisland_45.png Krawk Island 39-12-13

6th lostdesert_45.png Lost Desert 29-17-18

7th kikolake_45.png Kiko Lake 38-6-20

8th tyrannia_45.png Tyrannia 34-6-24

9th brightvale_45.png Brightvale 24-12-28

9throoisland_45.png Roo Island 24-12-28

11th maraqua_45.png Maraqua 27-8-29

12th virtupets_45.png Virtupets 22-8-34

13th shenkuu_45.png Shenkuu 14-15-35

14th moltara_45.png Moltara 19-5-40

15thterrormountain_45.png Terror Mountain 13-12-39

16th hauntedwoods_45.png Haunted Woods 10-11-43

17th altador_45.png Altador 6-6-52

18th faerieland_45.png Faerieland 1-2-61

Enjoy!! Post your team down below and comment on how you think your team is doing!! ^_^

OMG WE ARE STILL IN 12TH PLACE!What happened to everybody?It's not like last year!Am I the only one there?That rhymes,also it's what I planned,as a poem.

Wow, what's up with Haunted Woods this year? 16th is our lowest ever placement. And we're just above the two statistically weakest teams in the cup. Man. I don't think our final result in the cup will turn out the same, because of this very odd ranking and point system, but I follow this one more because it's easy, simple, and generally fair. Although not all teams have faced each other yet.

OMG WE ARE STILL IN 12TH PLACE!What happened to everybody?It's not like last year!Am I the only one there?That rhymes,also it's what I planned,as a poem.

Sorry, Virtupets will be suffering from the Winner's Curse. A team's placement will drop dramatically during the current tournament if they won the year before. People from that team will generally disperse to other teams to make it fair, or to try new experiences. Especially the All-Star players (such as SOTAC or Stealth, or just All-Star players in general. I'm not saying those teams win because of SOTAC/Stealth, but it has happened in the past.) which helped force them up to that victory. Or people may just be happy with a trophy and not participate the next year.

Well, I'm happy with my team. :3 I can't wait to play against Mystery Island in the next round though!

I don't understand how Mystery Island just exploded after like one year :(!

Maybe one of those groups of All Stars joined them as well? I don't know how many of them there are, but maybe?

Oh wow, 14th! I don't really care what place my team is, I'll stick by them no matter what. But it's great to finally see how well we've progressed. :)

, Virtupets will be suffering from the Winner's Curse. A team's placement will drop dramatically during the current tournament if they won the year before. People from that team will generally disperse to other teams to make it fair, or to try new experiences. Especially the All-Star players (such as SOTAC or Stealth, or just All-Star players in general. I'm not saying those teams win because of SOTAC/Stealth, but it has happened in the past.) which helped force them up to that victory. Or people may just be happy with a trophy and not participate the next year.

From what I hear, the reigning champions also see an influx of freeloaders hoping for an easy ride and that drags a team's average down as well.

From what I hear, the reigning champions also see an influx of freeloaders hoping for an easy ride and that drags a team's average down as well.

Ah, yeah, I knew I missed something. Thanks.