Dice-A-Roo Avatar

pchau123

yes i have the avatar. it took me waaaay longer than 20 min. i think it took me a few weeks playing the game off and on for 20 min here and there. but everyone's account is different. hopefully you get it soon :)

Yeah, expect it to take A LOT longer than just 20 minutes.

It could take days, weeks, months to get it.

You may get lucky and get it soon, though.

GOOD LUCK!

nope,didn't got the avatar yet,VERY HARD.I would discard this avatar if we were allowed to do that.well,hope you get it!good luck!

Just keep trying, it's the only way (duh). It'll happen for you. I've won the jackpot several times. True, it gets frustrating when you keep getting the skull, but extreme luck happens, when you seemingly fly to the last dice. Also, allow yourself to get excited when you get the useless food prizes - just because you at least win something. That has helped me not to get too frustrated.

Aww. :( I have the avatar, but it took a lot of playing. Luckily, I just kept playing it while I watched a movie until I got it (thank god my pet didn't get sick of it!). Just keep going untiil you get it- it's most definitely possible, just time consuming.

I've been trying to get this avatar forever. x_x I haven't even gotten to the silver dice yet, lol. -_-

The first and only time I have ever gotten to the silver dice was the time I won. :b So don't feel too discouraged!