Illusens Collectors Contacts

After a huge debate with myself on whether or not they are worth 250 NC I finally purchased them. Okay well maybe only fifteen minutes of debate... Anyway I'm so glad I did! I love them! Phew... It's always such a battle for me to spend NC.

Well Here's Lilly sporting her new eyes!

4.png

If anyone else bought them feel free to show your pet wearing them. I would love to see how they look on other species. :-)

Lilly's looking good! I think grundos are the only pet that makes the contacts look good (correct me if I'm forgetting something), as they appear to cover the entire eye and fills the eye holes with green. I tried them on on my own pets. My ixi and my poogle did not pull it off. The purple pair you could get was much nicer and adapted better to the individual species.

I hear you guys. They look terrible on my Xwee... *shudder* But they looked great on the others. I don't think I would have purchased them otherwise. Thanks for the compliments!

Wow, those look fab on the Grundo! I tried them with my pets (I don't buy any of the NC stuff, but I like playing around with it), and they looked horrible.

I'm going to try this with my pets before buying. First of all, I need to know just which of my pets has green eyes before buying them (According to my designs. If I see contacts in a colour that matches one of my pet's designs, I'll get it for them, as I did with my Koi sisters who have blue eyes).

I'd probably get them for my Lupe, Illhaze, but two things: 1. Contacts do not look good on Lupes, and 2. Illhaze was designed with brown eyes, not green.

illhaze_is_curious_by_hatake_setsuna-d49i3kc.jpg

Yep, my art.