Squirrels Daily Predictions!! Day 14

~Ğǿǿmy~

WELCOME BACK!!

(The color of the W is the team who wins!!)

The order is Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, Shoot Out Score Down

meridell_50.gifvs. faerieland_50.gif

W W W W

The Knights havent recieved a loss for 9 days, and they sure wont let it happen today. This sadly means for Faerieland that they will get swept. Even if the Knights slack off the Faeries could nab a side game but it doesnt look like that is gonna happen. Cant wait for the results!

mysteryisland_50.gifvs. kikolake_50.gif

W W W D

Kiko Lake has defied all the odds and meerly swept Mystery Island, just losing in Yooyuball. No the Islanders want revenge. The Islanders will play hard and strong to get back their unbeatable status. This is one of the many interesting games that is going on today!

krawkisland_50.gif vs. terrormountain_50.gif

W W W D

Terror Mountain hasnt been acting like themselves this year. They are usually the ones not to get swept. So this is what is gonna happen. Terror Mountain will try to take one of the side games. Even if they can't win a side game they can atleast tie in one of the games.

In the Minitheus Bracket:

lostdesert_50.gif vs. brightvale_50.gif

D W D W

Brightvale is usually the one who ties. Brightvale has tied many times in Yooyuball versing many strong contenders such as Lost Desert and Meridell. This is another very interesting battle that is going to happen.

tyrannia_50.gif vs.moltara_50.gif

w w w w

Moltara's magic is not working yet :( Sadly versing Tyrannia a Medium Team will not end up good for the magmas. Almost a sweep barely taking SOSD.

virtupets_50.gifvs. altador_50.gif

W W D W

Altador is versing the winner of last year. This will not end up good for the suns. Just as they are about to improve they are put in a semi hard bracket and will now fall back into there original state.

In the Vaelous Bracket:

kreludor_50.gifvs. maraqua_50.gif

W W W W

Kreludor. Oh Kreludor. They have been the most laid back winning team of the year. Never has to worry about any opponent. And they will not star worrying now. Sadly that means for Maraqua a meer sweep.

darigancitadel_50.gifvs. rooisland_50.gif

W W D W

Darigan Citadel is one of the top contenders of this Cup. It is now Cup Winner vs. Cup Winner. Yet Roo Island isnt the strongest contender as they usually are. They will force a draw in MSN but thats it.

hauntedwoods_50.gifvs. shenkuu_50.gif

W W D W

Shenkuu isnt themselves this year. They are also faltering. But finally an opponent they can atleast win against. But Haunted Woods wont go down with a fight. They will force a Draw in MSN and take SOSD.

I hope you enjoyed it! This is based off many predictions as well as my own!!

Well, I'll be doing my best to make sure that Maraqua doesn't get that one win. >3

and i'm getting better by the moment,also,i noticed a few players in the team....

I'm on Faerieland, and my team is not doing so well. Altador Tourney was terrible to watch last year, but this year we're doing even worse.

yeah....well i do have a side account,its not doing so well...

yeah....well i do have a side account,its not doing so well...

Not sure if I understand you right, but you aren't allowed to join the Altador Cup on your side accounts. Getting the prizes and stuff, even the freebies from joining a team at the beginning, counts as making NP on a side, which isn't kosher.

I'm gonna do everything in my power to prevent a full sweep against ANY of these tough teams in our bracket. We managed to avoid one against Mystery Island this time around, so it's possible.

Not sure if I understand you right, but you aren't allowed to join the Altador Cup on your side accounts. Getting the prizes and stuff, even the freebies from joining a team at the beginning, counts as making NP on a side, which isn't kosher.

Yup you are right but I guess they either dont care or dont know so... oh well.