Hiya!

lili

Add me to the seemingly long list of people who have recently returned from a lengthy Neopets hiatus.

I never posted much on here even when I was a frequent user, but hello again!

Thanks guys!

Welcome back :) what made you decide to return?

Honestly, I semi-sarcastically logged into my account for the first time in more than a year, and then I started to find myself on Neopets every day...and then it ceased to be sarcastic. Now here I am! :)

Hi and welcome! :D It's good to see other people that re-joined Neopets after a long hiatus. ^_^ I hope you like it here.

Also, is that a Buffy quote I spy? :D

Yup! I go to school at Indiana University, but I'm from Dallas, TX. Nice to see some other Indiana residents on here! :)

Aw, that's awesome! I have a friend and cousin that go there! I was going to go to ISU but things changed and now I'm going to Ivy Tech in August. I live in Terre Haute. I'm moving up to Mooresville though, sometime in the next year or so. c: Wow, you're pretty far from home!

Why, yes it is! You're a fan as well, I take it? :)

Yes! :) My girlfriend and I have just been watching it for the past couple months. It's my first time going through, though thankfully I was spoiled for some of the bigger plot things (ie, Tara's end. ;____; )

We're just on S7 now- I can't wait to see how everything ties up!

More people rejoining TDN, welcome back Lili!

I don't know you quite well, but I'm always pleased to meet you. I'm one of the newer forum mods on here, so you may not recognize me. I hope your return here will be a good one, and there's lots of new people out there willing to meet you and help out on various situations. :)

Thanks guys!

Honestly, I semi-sarcastically logged into my account for the first time in more than a year, and then I started to find myself on Neopets every day...and then it ceased to be sarcastic. Now here I am! :)

The same thing happened to me, kinda. sorta.