OMG I GOT FROZEN

el_blubo

yeah,thats sad,and maybe someone hacked your account to do it? :sad01_anim: :sad02:

I`m so sorry to hear that!

I agree, all you can do is send in a ticket. I wish you the best of luck in getting your account back!

The worst part is... I hatched my draik today....

Ugh! D:

No, I'm afraid there is no number to call. You just have to send in your ticket, and wait for them to get back to you. Make a side account for now so you can keep playing?

and since you hatched your draik,its the most saddest thing ever heard if your account is banned.so you should try ask TNT to list all the things that will make your account frozen because of auto-buyer.Good Luck!Best of Wishes!

That's awful, especially after working so hard on it with your draik egg. I really hope you get it back, just send in a ticket and hope for the best.

well you don't need to wait for your draik egg to hatch.you just need to put the draik egg on the nest and you can keep it

well i mean i did spend 12hrs refreshing the shop while watching movies so it might look bad to them ;_;

also the my support section for me is not loading so i have no way of looking at my ticket!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well i mean i did spend 12hrs refreshing the shop while watching movies so it might look bad to them ;_;

also the my support section for me is not loading so i have no way of looking at my ticket!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh, that must have been it then. Hopefully they'll understand that it's just being a fan, and not an autobuyer!

I'm sure that the support section will be up soon enough, just check back in a couple hours. :)

well you don't need to wait for your draik egg to hatch.you just need to put the draik egg on the nest and you can keep it

haha oops that's not what I mean't, I mean't to say work hard as in save up the money for it.

I hope you can get your account back! I know how you feel, you finally get lucky and BAM! Neopets freezes you :( It's like a stab in the back almost. Anyways hopefully TNT will understand that it wasn't you.

Sorry about your account, but yeah, it was probably the refreshing for 12 hours that looked suspicious to TNT. People who use autobuyers tend to leave them on for hours, sometimes overnight, which is what gets them iced. Real humans don't usually spend that many hours refreshing on their own.

Good luck getting your account back.

I have to admit the caps lock with your avatar made me laugh. *bricked*

But your situation is really grinding my gears. This is one of the biggest reason I hate restocking. You can spend so much time and work hard and TNT can take it away just like that. It's times like these where I wish bad things upon TNT. Too much? Oh well. I will say that, honestly, I believe you can get your account back, TNT shouldn't be THAT cruel. I'm not really sure, but can't they develop a program to detect other programs being used on the site? They're doing everything they can to make money off of people so why are good users getting frozen?