And, back again.

Hey everyone! I've been playing Neopets off and on for the last 4 years. I recently made a new account so I could have a fresh start, and I find it rather funny that I can't remember why I ever left Neopets.

So, what's been going on in Neopia for the last year? Any new colors or plots?

A bit about me... I enjoy working with computers and playing video games in my spare time. I draw every now and then, even though I'm not very good at it. I'm also not very good at introductory posts. *cough*

Hi there, welcome back!

http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

That's the Hiatus Rescue Guide, a quick overview of all the most recent stuff that has happened. :)

I hope you enjoy the forums, and your account building goes well. ^_^

Hi there, welcome back!

http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

That's the Hiatus Rescue Guide, a quick overview of all the most recent stuff that has happened. :)

I hope you enjoy the forums, and your account building goes well. ^_^

Thank you! That link was extremely helpful. I can't wait to get my hands on an Eventide Paintbrush! :)

hi welcome to the forums! i feel like a lot of people take a hiatus, and then eventually find their way back to the site :)

Thanks! I feel the same way. Something about Neopets keeps bringing us back. Maybe it's the Meepits? :P

Welcome to the forums and back to Neopets! Although I've been playinh all these years, that petpage scoptophobia linked is really handy.

Thanks, vasama! I'm glad I decided to come back, even though I keep getting the Red Pteri Maintenance page every now and then.

Has Neopets been having technical issues lately?

Welcome! I recently returned to Neopets too. There are a lot of cool new things (like the 8-bit pet color! lol).

I'm glad I decided to come back, even though I keep getting the Red Pteri Maintenance page every now and then.

Ever since the Altador Cup started they've been having problems with that and some score-sending issues. Most of the time refreshing the page once or twice should correct the issue.

Welcome to the forums and back to Neopets! Although I've been playinh all these years, that petpage scoptophobia linked is really handy.

Isn't it? I often find myself away for a couple months at a time, so I love checking out what I've missed. :)

Thank you! That link was extremely helpful. I can't wait to get my hands on an Eventide Paintbrush! :)

Thanks! I feel the same way. Something about Neopets keeps bringing us back. Maybe it's the Meepits? :P

Thanks, vasama! I'm glad I decided to come back, even though I keep getting the Red Pteri Maintenance page every now and then.

I'm glad I could help! :D There have been some really awesome colours released lately. :D I hope you get your paintbrush in a random event or something though! They're still super expensive, if I remember right.

Welcome! I recently returned to Neopets too. There are a lot of cool new things (like the 8-bit pet color! lol).

Ever since the Altador Cup started they've been having problems with that and some score-sending issues. Most of the time refreshing the page once or twice should correct the issue.

Welcome back to Neopets! Thank you for the advice. Hopefully, it gets resolved shortly. It's annoying getting a high score, but then have that score not be accepted. >.<

I'm glad I could help! :D There have been some really awesome colours released lately. :D I hope you get your paintbrush in a random event or something though! They're still super expensive, if I remember right.

By the time I save up enough NP to get one, they'll probably crash to 100k, knowing my luck. :P

Welcome back to Neopets! Thank you for the advice. Hopefully, it gets resolved shortly. It's annoying getting a high score, but then have that score not be accepted. >.<

By the time I save up enough NP to get one, they'll probably crash to 100k, knowing my luck. :P

Haha, I don't think that will happen! They may drop to something a bit more reasonable (just a couple million or something) but I think they're too popular to ever crash to 100k unless they start being given out as a prize to something. :)

Glad to meet you Lawlet_Skies! (shakes hands)

I am one of the few forum mods over here. I'm very addicted with the Altador Cup at the moment, so I may be very busy with that or checking through people's posts.

If you need help, feel free to ask me or one of our helpful staff users or other forum users, we're always glad to lend you a hand.

Glad to meet you Lawlet_Skies! (shakes hands)

I am one of the few forum mods over here. I'm very addicted with the Altador Cup at the moment, so I may be very busy with that or checking through people's posts.

If you need help, feel free to ask me or one of our helpful staff users or other forum users, we're always glad to lend you a hand.

Thanks, Layton! :laughingsmiley: Good luck with the Altador Cup!

What are you going to concentrate on now that you're back, lawliet_skies? Trophys, avs, stamps, battledome, gallery, amassing loads of NP or just everything? =P I'm guessing its the same thing that drew you in when you first started playing.

My attention is everywhere at the moment. :P I first started playing Neopets a few years ago because I thought raising a virtual pet sounded like fun. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to customize Corielyn. Too many colors to choose from. >.<

I want to get the Stock Market and Pack Rat avatars, because they'll take forever. I need to finish the Altador Plot and get my Cheat! trophy. After that, I'll probably go stamp and avatar collecting. :laughingsmiley:

My attention is everywhere at the moment. :P I first started playing Neopets a few years ago because I thought raising a virtual pet sounded like fun. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to customize Corielyn. Too many colors to choose from. >.<

I want to get the Stock Market and Pack Rat avatars, because they'll take forever. I need to finish the Altador Plot and get my Cheat! trophy. After that, I'll probably go stamp and avatar collecting. :laughingsmiley:

That sounds good, I don't have an eye for customization but that should be fun. Good luck with your avs and stamps!