Which looks best?

tumblr_m5hlmfnI0g1rw8jxro1_1280.jpg

So, I was planning on what should I cross-paint Zearun into. Darigan x RB or Tyrannian x Rb. Or maybe, I should just paint him RB and nothing else. Haha.

Lol, I am also sorry the original Royal Boy was missing his eyebrows, idek. Lolololol.

I, uh...honestl want to keep them all.

Edit:

Also, which Usul colour is best?

4.png4.png

Maractite or Maraquan?

I was planning on 5 Maraquan pets but I think it will cost too much. So I cut it down to four.

If Maraquan Usul gets the majority, I will remove my Eyrie from my list of Jubjub, Shoyru, Gelert, Usul and Eyrie to be painted into Maraquan.

And in fact, a Maractite Usul was a long-time dream of mine.

I personally like the Tyrannian x RB the best. I think the colors of the cape and the mane compliment each other the best.

You got me thinking about crosspainting now... I wonder how cool a Faerie x RG Kacheek would look :3

I love the idea of crosspainting and have been thinking about painting Vaernys. I just can't decide what colours, or what gender.

Cross-painting is really fun, but just make sure you paint them in the right order or you just wasted 1 of your 2 paint brushes.

WAAAA. I can't decide. I just......want to keep them all and hug them tight and :sad02:

Wow, all three are gorgeous. I think my personal favourite is the Darigan one though. The purple colour matches the cape so wonderfully.

If you really can't decide I think you should go with the original Royal Boy, that way you can always paint over the top :D

So, if I paint Zearun RB and then I painted him again into Tyrannian/Darigan..he will be cross-painted?

So, if I paint Zearun RB and then I painted him again into Tyrannian/Darigan..he will be cross-painted?

Yeah... I thought that was the way it worked? Sorry if I'm wrong and just confused you :D I thought the order went clothing then colour.

Oh and about the Usul... Personally I adore the Maraquan Usul. Maybe I'm bias :D

I personally like the Tyrannian x RB the best. I think the colors of the cape and the mane compliment each other the best.

You got me thinking about crosspainting now... I wonder how cool a Faerie x RG Kacheek would look :3

tumblr_m5ht56e0XT1rw8jxro1_500.jpg

She looks wonderful (':

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes and images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i totally adore the royal x darigan cross paint, something about a mysterious prince! *squee*

and i personally love maractite, also you can customise with clothes also, i adore maraquan but you can't use clothes on them which limits it a bit. let us know which one you pick! ^_^

I agree with tamashii, Tyrannian mane is really royal looking and I like the brown also. After Tyrannian x RB, comes plain Royal. I think Darigan one has too much purple.

As for the Usul, I like the Maraquan the best.

I think darigan ends up with the whole looking a bit cluttered. Tyrannian looks rugged without being overwhelming, so that gets my vote! I also think the maracitite looks better than the maraquan, imho. :3

I didn't even know you could cross paint pets :O

Um, yeah, neither did I; is it just with the Royal Paint brush? How does it work? And I like the Tyrannian + RB and the Maraquan Usul :P