Max AC game scores?

Lauren_x

This is probably written somewhere and I am being dense but I tried a quick search and it didn't yield any results.

Is there a maximum amount of scores I can send per game per day? Or could I just play non-stop til All-Star?

^_^

There is no limit on how many scores you can send per day! Some games have just minimum score that qualifies towards rank points.

Good luck getting All-Star! :)

Really? I thought the max for SOSD and MSN was 1201 plays per day... :\

MSN and SOSD: 1201

YYB and SLSL: 301

but the scores:

MSN: 3000

SLSL: 285 or 300'

SOSD: 1 goal

YYB: a win or draw

Thanks so much ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rule

Haha Spritzie I was just about to add something before you added that :D When you say 285 or 300', does that mean they have to be those exact scores? Or just above 285 and below 300?

SOSD is 1 goal.

although you're going to be hurting your team's score if you only score 1 goal since it's only like 35 points.

In my experience, it doesn't. I've maxed Shootout Showdown a few times, and every time, you can continue to play it, and it gives the message you get after you've played the 3 games you receive NP from, but your count of games played on the right side stops increasing.