make some noise lags ( is it just me)

jjmmww1

when im playing it take about 6 seconds to get to 100 points and then by like 30 seconds it only got to 1460 why is mine lagging or is anyone eles got this problem

also all the other games are fine

The game lags normally in standard high quality. Have you tried playing the game in low quality?

Here's the link for it: http://www.neopets.com/games/play_flash.phtml?va=&game_id=862&nc_referer=neopets&age=1&hiscore=&sp=0&questionSet=&r=6861785&comp_team=7&user_team=3&width=650&height=600&quality=low

I never experienced any lag from this quality to be honest.

Thanks it don't lagg but after playing 3 or 4 games i noticed my score wasn't going up and they had a darigan top on can i change the quality on mine some how?

I have this problem as well... All i do is refresh the page and it works so try doing that :3

Thanks it don't lagg but after playing 3 or 4 games i noticed my score wasn't going up and they had a darigan top on can i change the quality on mine some how?

Got it all fixed to Moltara right here: http://www.neopets.com/games/play_flash.phtml?va=&game_id=862&nc_referer=neopets&age=1&hiscore=&sp=0&questionSet=&r=6861785&comp_team=7&user_team=18&width=650&height=600&quality=low

I noticed something odd with the user team number, changed it so the Techo's Shirt has the Moltara logo for you. :)

Just change the Comp Team number to the opponent's team number, and the User Team number to the team you are rooting for. Also, keep a tab of the Altador Cup main page (with your statistics) open as well and refresh after several games of MSN you played and see if the number of games played goes up.

Team numbers (just set the User Team number to your team number listed below if you'd like to have the Techo wearing the shirt with your team's logo on it):

1: Altador

2: Brightvale

3: Darigan Citadel

4: Faerieland

5: Haunted Woods

6: Kreludor

7: Krawk Island

8: Shenkuu

9: Lost Desert

10: Maraqua

11: Meridell

12: Mystery Island

13: Roo Island

14: Terror Mountain

15: Tyrannia

16: Virtupets

17: Kiko Lake

18: Moltara

Sorry for the mix up. :P

okay thanks this seems to work better :)

this can be closed now

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion/Layton Vickles).

The original topic had been answered. Sorry for the Darigan shirt by the way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion/Layton Vickles if you have any questions regarding this action.