How many wins till next rank?

So I know there are diffrent ranks,I scored over 100 goals now and there isn't ranking up or anything,does it have something to do with the wins?

On the main page where it shows the rank, you can click on that small bar/shield. It will tell you how many wins you'll need of each game to level up to the next rank.

Also keep in mind you can play different numbers of different games to rank up. Not just 40 or YYB or 400 of SOSD. As for me I usually do 20+ YB and 300+ SOSD a day.. it usually gives me at least one rank.

On the main page where it shows the rank, you can click on that small bar/shield. It will tell you how many wins you'll need of each game to level up to the next rank.

Also keep in mind you can play different numbers of different games to rank up. Not just 40 or YYB or 400 of SOSD. As for me I usually do 20+ YB and 300+ SOSD a day.. it usually gives me at least one rank.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

You can also use the rank calculator on TDN's page.

You can also use the rank calculator on TDN's page.

Ok,thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.