Neoboard help...

Secre

I don't usually go on the neoboards under any circumstances so I am unsure what I am doing wrong here but I have gained this message;

Error: Do not post content containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!

But the only thing I tried to post was my (admittedly small) work plays to WAMquad first with a covering sentence and then simply as a list of numbers with the plus sign and the acronyms of the games. But it just comes up with that.

Firstly, does anyone else have this issue?

Secondly, am I likely to get into trouble from TNT for not actually doing anything wrong?

Thirdly, any solutions?

Some weird things get blocked on Neopets for being profane. What I normally do is just remove one thing at a time until it goes through- then you can tell what the problem was.

No, you shouldn't get in any trouble for trying to post something that got blocked. If you're really worried, send in a ticket explaining what happened, and that you are unsure of what was the 'sexual' word in question, etc.

Thanks - I sent a ticket and got the standard back:

Thanks for writing. I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with part of the Neopets website.

We have read your ticket and have categorized it internally based on the specific issue that you reported. This means that we can always find your ticket (or others with the same issue) if we have more information to share. You don't need to submit a new ticket for this same issue. We can even reopen tickets that have been closed if we need to get a hold of you :)

Yada yada...considering they still haven't fixed the fact that my trophy for last years Daily Dare suddenly changed from every challenge completed on the day to 'participator' I don't hold amazingly high hopes...in fact I may go poke them about that again. Unfortunately I seem to be unable to see previous tickets so will have to create a new one...