Hey there, I'm obviously new haha. Mainly I'm here to post in the Altador Cup VII section and see what's up with that, but I'll probably lurk around in the other forum sections too.

A bit about me, uhh... I've been playing Neopets for a while now, back in 2002 I think, but I kept switching accounts because of username choices. XD However, throughout the years I kept disappearing for months, maybe even a couple of years, and then went back to Neopets. So as of now, thanks to being in college, I have a 3-4 month summer break so I'll be on Neopets longer, which means I'll be able to fully participate in the Altador Cup, woo hooooo~ Also, did I tell you that this is my first year participating in it? And after being on Neopets for so long... XD

Anyway, nice to meet you all! ^___^

Hello and welcome! You sound just like myself. I started in 2002 and switched accounts 100 times when I would come back to Neopets because of my username preferences. xD And this is my first year participating in the AC, too. Better late than never! :P

Hey there, I'm obviously new haha. Mainly I'm here to post in the Altador Cup VII section and see what's up with that, but I'll probably lurk around in the other forum sections too.

A bit about me, uhh... I've been playing Neopets for a while now, back in 2002 I think, but I kept switching accounts because of username choices. XD However, throughout the years I kept disappearing for months, maybe even a couple of years, and then went back to Neopets. So as of now, thanks to being in college, I have a 3-4 month summer break so I'll be on Neopets longer, which means I'll be able to fully participate in the Altador Cup, woo hooooo~ Also, did I tell you that this is my first year participating in it? And after being on Neopets for so long... XD

Anyway, nice to meet you all! ^___^

Yay! I'm not the only one who's been around for forever and hasn't done the AC! Welcome to TDN. I promise you'll probably get hooked on it even after AC.

I hope your stay over here at The Daily Neopets will be a great one. There's over 20,000 members willing to assist you in all of your Neopets needs. My name is Neomysterion, and I work here as a forum mod. If you are stuck on something, PM me and I'll find you the right person for the job!