Hey, I'm new to TDN Forums

Caro

Hello! You can call me... Caro! :P

I'm 18 years old and I'm from New Zealand. I first played Neopets when I was 9 (so 9 years ago!) but my internet was so super slow and I didn't go on often... I lost most of my accounts from the purge that was around 2010? (Not that I could remember my old usernames anyway, haha. As well as the email I registered with at the time I no longer have, so there is no chance I could get them back.)

I've only just started to play semi-seriously just recently on this account which was the oldest one I could find that I have had (some friends reminded me of the site a couple of months back but now I'm the only one of them who still plays, I think) but unfortunately I have missed a lot of the site events and stuff which is a shame. and I'm not too good at the games and stuff either ;u; but I really want to get some game trophies... I play fairly regularly (about an hour almost daily and longer over the weekends because I don't have slow internet then.)

I also aspire to get into the Art Gallery a few times but I'm unsure as to how to go about it yet as I'm not so good at making fantastic artworks with great colourschemes/lineart/nice colouring and what-not, I've seen some of the winners in the gallery and they are pretty cool! I've never drawn neopets before until now, I have some uploaded onto two of my pet-pages and I will eventually have for all of them. I hope to make all my pages nice soon with some okay layouts and drawings over this coming weekend. Unfortunately I am also useless with layout codings :ohno: so I cannot do them for myself... and I dunno about descriptions yet as writing isn't so much my forté; if anyone has tips or links I'm willing to hear about them.

This is my first time at a neopets fan-forum thing disregarding that I already have an account at TDN.com. Well I think that's all, thanks for reading! (if you did, lol sorry for it being lengthy and boring). Hope you all have a good day/night... (:

Hello and welcome to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums! I hope your stay here will be a good one.

If you need some help or have a question, PM or Neomail me.

Also, TDN.com is not our site, it's thedailyneopets.com.

Hello and welcome to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums! I hope your stay here will be a good one.

If you need some help or have a question, PM or Neomail me.

Also, TDN.com is not our site, it's thedailyneopets.com.

Ah, yes I am aware of that. Sorry! I was using it as an abbreviation; didn't mean literally... I will call the site by it's full name from now on.

Good luck in the art gallery hun! And I know what you mean with the games I myself have only recently got back into neopets and want the trophies too! Good luck with it all x :laughingsmiley: