Hello, I'm Justin :)

Hi Justin :D Welcome to the TDN Forums.

Of course you can put images of yourself as an icon here, I've seen other people here done that.

Nice to meet you!

I thought I'd ask before I got in trouble for it

:P

Man I haven't been on a board in forever, now to relearn how to make siggys lol

And now I'm getting a "failed to upload photo" error

:l

I'm already messing up!

lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Friendly reminder not to double post. Check the lower-right corner of your post, and you should see an edit button for you to use instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just a quick question, I assume we cannot put actual images of ourselves as our avatars on here?

Some people put pictures of themselves as avatars for the forum. Avatars are really profile pictures to be honest.

Also, welcome to TDN by the way. My name is Neomysterion, and I'm a Darigan supporter as well. Make yourself at home, there's cookies and ice cream at the table next to you. :)

And now I'm getting a "failed to upload photo" error

Have you checked the file size of the image that you want to upload as your profile picture? It should be a maximum of 100 KB. Anything over that will not upload.

You can use this to shrink images to 200px to 250px if you want to shrink the image so it can have a better chance of being uploaded: http://www.online-image-editor.com/

• 2 weeks later...