Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

I got Dark today, not complaining,can't have too much Health ;)

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, Ashwynne's health has increased!

I'm still being plagued by Earth; had a random Earth when I logged on (got Speed) and then another Earth from my Cookie and at least got strength...

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg
Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, Ashwynne's strength has increased!

I totally missed yesterday's quest, was gone all day and then so sunburned and tired by the time I got home I didn't even do my dailies.. Logged on to a random Crafting quest, abandoned and got Light from my Cookie :D

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-2-1.jpg
Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's level has increased!

Thanks for the heads up Madie! (:

Earth today--speed. :( booooo.

Sunburns aren't good, but usually are a result of a good time xD

AHHH SO EXCITED!! The Sway won this time so now I only need one more avatar to get all the Battleground ones, PLUS I got the refreshed quest boon!! Yay!

My system was completely off the mark on this skirmish, congrats to all who won though, I love that Refresh Boon :P And what's with all the Crafting quests lately? I've had about 3 in the last few weeks.. Light today, a little on the pricey side but still cheaper than 7 codestones ;)

light-faerie-1-1.jpg
Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

Thank goodness you had the Boon, eh Snuffs? :P Ending this cookie with Light, made sure I had enough cookies in my SDB to get me through the rest of the month without needing to troll the Mall for hours on end trying to catch them in stock... Sometimes if I see them I'll hoard some in my cart and hold them there until I can get NC to buy them :D

light-faerie-1-2.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

3rd week of using my many Fortune Cookies:

fire-faerie-2-2.jpg

Too expensive for me so I didn't do this one, didn't think it was worth it..(35,000np)

earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

fountain-faerie-1-2.jpg

ORMERGOSH!!! :dance: my jaw literally dropped when I saw that I had got a Fountain Faerie Quest. I didn't think I would ever get one, I was starting to lose hope.. I used it to get an avatar since I love avatars & the item was only 11k which I think is a pretty good deal, I don't know how expensive it usually is but I'm guessing it's pretty high up there..

water-faerie-1-2.jpg

fire-faerie-2-2.jpg

battle-faerie-2-2.jpg

Got a pretty good bargain on this item for the Battle Faerie, less than 2k!

light-faerie-2-2.jpg

All in all this was a pretty awesome fortune cookie week for me! Hope it continues for the rest of them!

Congrats michee! :D Yes, the items can get up into the hundreds of thousands. A lot of people get UBs. So you definitely got off lucky. My first FFQ was only 1k.

Also, yes, for some reason Chinese seems to stop the Crafting Faerie. :P Maybe you can't buy NC in China? Idk

Refreshed Dark for Battle today. LOVING THIS BOON.

Congrats on the FFQ Micheee, I think I've only had 1 or 2 times that I had to get her item off the TP, otherwise they've usually been pretty affordable.. Battle today and I had an RE today too where she gave Ash a Level :D

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-1-1.jpg
Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's defence, strength, and health have increased!

I got light today and refreshed to battle :)

Stilllllllllllll no luck with a FFQ guys. And my friend at work just signed up a few months ago.. she got her first one last week. I've been on and off playing for 4 years!

It'll happen MissMadie, took me about 10 years to get my first one, 5 1/2 years of straight playing, but I do believe that FQC's really do increase your chances, no matter what they say.. Got Earth today and she gave me Speed, was hoping for maybe a Fyora or Battle at least for my Birthday, but, oh well, maybe tomorrow..

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg
Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, Ashwynne's speed has increased!

Oh no!! LOL!! How many codestones per stat level do you need to train your pet? I got Water today, no complaints :P

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg
Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's defence has increased!
Blegh, someone's passing around the Air-cooties; got 'her" today...
You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.
air-faerie-2-1.jpg
Hmm, a little slow, but I can fix that. Thanks for finding it, anyway!

For your efforts, Ashwynne's speed has increased!