Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

Wow, I'm still waiting for mine too haven't had any with the cookies or through random quests, ever. :(

Still need that buzz avatar too. I've got earth last two days.

I missed my last quest this morning. ugh.

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-2.jpg
Well, it looks like the item was just what I needed for my spell. Thanks again!

For your efforts, Sasha_Fierce_66's strength has increased!

I had a random Earth waiting for me when I got on Neo this morning, she gave me Speed; then I got her again for my cookie quest, but at least she gave me Strength :P I always keep a few "potions" in my SDB too, just for when I get her; she wanted Fire Jug and Starlight Potion, which I had on-hand..

earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

For your efforts, Ashwynne's strength has increased!

That's a good idea!

I guess I'm not too disappointed about having to open another cookie, since I just randomly got a light faerie quest. Hopefully I can get my pet to level 100 a lot quicker than I thought!

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-1-1.jpg
Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, Sasha_Fierce_66's health has increased!
Only 990 NP's :rambo:

Breaking the pattern ;)

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-1-1.jpg
I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's level has increased!

Dark today, loving it :D

dark-faerie-1-1.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's health has increased!

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-2-1.jpg
You know, this quest-giving business is easier than I thought it would be.

For your efforts, Sasha_Fierce_66's strength has increased!

Hopefully it was affordable Miss Madie, had her for a random this morning, over 40k.. Even though Ash is a 6 codestone pet, most codestones are under 3k, not worth it.. Had Dark again today, time to open a new cookie in about an hour :P

dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

Hopefully it was affordable Miss Madie, had her for a random this morning, over 40k.. Even though Ash is a 6 codestone pet, most codestones are under 3k, not worth it.. Had Dark again today, time to open a new cookie in about an hour :P

dark-faerie-2-1.jpg

Ouch! Is that what they usually are for you?

This item was only 4k, so not bad :laughingsmiley:

*hisses and shoo's She-who-shall-not-be-named away* Got Fire for my first cookie quest today:

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_pink_tiara.gif
Pink Tiara

Yeah, not bloody likely, cheapest one on SSW is 51,000...

earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

For your efforts, Ashwynne's strength has increased!
Yesssssss :) And I always keep some jugs and potions that I know she commonly asks for on hand ;)

I got Dark today. I'm really annoyed though. I posted on the Secret Lenders board (where I chat frequently) that I needed the item. Someone found it at a snipe price and posted it for me, but when I clicked on it someone else on the board had already gotten it. They posted on the board saying they snapped it up and that it was in their shop for the lowest SSW price. The snipe price was 150 np and his price was 1900. What a freaking jerk!! I mean I understand wanting to make a profit but you're on a chat board with a group of people who are all friends, we usually HELP each other, not make profits off of each other!

EDIT: he said he didn't see that I posted asking for it. >.>; I guess it's possible he just missed it but it still annoys me..the board is about lending, why would someone randomly post an item purchasing link unless someone had asked for that item? -_-

That's so rude ^^^ !! The nerve!

I didn't have good luck today either.... she-who-must-not-be-named visited me today :( :( :(

At least the item was 1.3k so I went ahead and did it just because I like doing faerie quests.