Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.
air-faerie-2-2.jpg
Oh, you have no idea! You have just saved Neopia! Well, Neopian fashion, anyway.

For your efforts, wicci2's speed has increased!
Aaaannnddd we're back to this.. :P

Well, at least Wicci will be super fast :P

Got a Dark Faerie today for a Health boost; I like those :D

And then today was:

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-2.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, wicci2's defence, strength, and health have increased!
And someone gifted me the item, how nice :D

LOL!! Yeah, but at least it's Defence, for some reason Speed is my least favorite thing to get, :P I love THIS chick though ;)

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-1-1.jpg
Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, wicci2's level has increased!
Holy poop!!!! Got her AGAIN today!! Light is definitely one I don't mind getting a lot of :D
light-faerie-2-2.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg
Well, it looks like the item was just what I needed for my spell. Thanks again!

For your efforts, wicci2's defence has increased!
Love it :) Had the item in my SDB, stock up on certain items that I get requests for a lot, like Tears of the Water Faerie, Novas, Magic Vials and stuff like that..

Congrats on the Faerie Queen Quest! Got Earth today, but she gave me poopy speed instead of defence :(
earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Well, it looks like the item was just what I needed for my spell. Thanks again!

For your efforts, wicci2's speed has increased!

I LOVE her :D

light-faerie-1-1.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

Yeah, Fire is tough, I usually find she's more expensive than most Fyora, Space, Battle and Fountain quests I've gotten; Strength is great but when you can train the stats for cheaper than the item she's asking for, it's kind of a waste of a quest.. Got Dark today, yay hit points :)

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-2-2.jpg
Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, wicci2's health has increased!
Got Strength today from an Earth quest; had the item in my SB ;)
earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, wicci2's strength has increased!

It was my first time buying since I had some NC that was about to expire, so I don't really know.

I can't find it anywhere either, they just say to keep an eye out for it since new Fortune Cookies will be available whenever Noda bakes a new batch of cookies.

That's funny, for me they are the same price (100NC) but at Noda's cart there are 117 available and in the Specialty section there are 124 available. Maybe the cart updates faster than the other? I wonder if you're fast enough if you could buy them from the one that updates later.

The restock is random as far as I know, some days it's really hard to get them and other's they seem to always be there; weird.. That Fire Faerie is a real pain in the behind, sorry about your luck _snuffles :( Looks like the Light Faerie is my new "you-know-who" faerie, but HER I don't mind :D Item I needed was in the card shop for once..

light-faerie-1-1.jpg
I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

I've been getting the Dark faerie this week, but my HP are so high already that I'm skipping them. I'm trying to level out my pet so the HP increase isn't helping me at all. I want Defense and Strength increased xD

There were 26 left yesterday, so I snagged ten of them. I am REALLY hoping for FFQ in one of those. I am on my IPad at home so it's a lot harder to search around the site. Can someone direct me with a link to redeem the daily quest? Thanks in advance!

This has been a pretty awesome cookie so far, more HP today and the person gifted me the item; so nice :D

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-1-1.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

For your efforts, wicci2's health has increased!
@ Missmadiemay; Once you activate the cookie, you can just either go to Faerie City and then the Faerie Quest building or just here: http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml ..