Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

New cookie today and of course I get... Water Faerie... Not that I mind really, Ash's Defence is now 100 :P

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thank you! Now, to give you your justly earned reward...

For your efforts, Ashwynne's defence has increased!!
Got Queen Fyora today; item was only 17k.. Considering Ash is a 3 codestone-to-train pet, I'll take it :D
You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-2-1.jpg
It's perfect. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping Faerieland.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!
Oh HELL'S YEAH!!!! And she wanted a Wooden Meepit Totem! Had one in my SDB that I got from the second hand shop :P
You have completed a quest for the Space Faerie.
space-faerie-2-2.jpg
Wise decision. Neopia thrives, thanks to you.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's level has increased -- a lot!
Dang, Ash's Defence is awesome!!
water-faerie-1-2.jpg
Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's defence has increased!
You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Well, it looks like the item was just what I needed for my spell. Thanks again!

For your efforts, Ashwynne's strength has increased!
You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-1-2.jpg
Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

For your efforts, Ashwynne's health has increased!
dark-faerie-2-2.jpg
Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

Sweet :P
water-faerie-2-2.jpg
Thank you! Now, to give you your justly earned reward...

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-2-1.jpg
I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's level has increased!
SweeeT :D Ash is now level 77!
dark-faerie-1-2.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

I'm lovin' it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Stoopid Fire Faerie *grr* :grrr: *kicks her in the shin*

earth-faerie-1-1.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's speed has increased!

Just a quick question about the Faerie Fortune Cookie since I'm planning on buying one.. Is there a good chance of getting a Fyora, Space or Fountain Faerie quest?

I don't think there's actually a higher chance to receive a special quest, but since you're getting one quest per day, it sure seems like it. I can't remember if my FFQ in May was from the cookie I'd opened, or from the annual FQ event. I've kept record of my last two cookies. so far, I've gotten 3 Battle Faerie quests and 1 Faerie Queen quest.

That's why I created this thread, so that I could keep track of all the quests I get from the cookies and so that other people can see for themselves that cookie-users are NOT getting Fyora, Battle and Fountain all the time.. I don't train at the schools, except back when the Obelisk War first started because I needed my battle pet at Level 50 so I could get Lens Flare; she's a 3 codestone pet now, too expensive to train so now I just do my daily quest and hope for the best :P

Went to do my quest only to find out I was already on a Battle Faerie Quest :P Then I got an Earth Faerie.. LOVE Defence boosts :D

earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

Well very smart idea making this thread! Thank you very much! :) When I get my Faerie Fortune Cookie I will be coming right back here to let you know how it goes!

& just another quick question, how often do these cookies restock?

Good question.. I find they're kind of like the rest of the shops, sort of random but generally about every 5 to 7 minutes, sometimes 10..

water-faerie-2-2.jpg
Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

Loooooooooooovvvve it :D

So, first day of the Faerie Fortune Cookie was yesterday for me and I also choose the Request Refresher boon for obvious reasons. Went and got the quest, it was an Air Faerie and I didn't want that so I Refreshed and I got the Battle Faerie!! I was actually really surprised and happy! :) Will let you all know what happens today!

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-2.jpg

Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Jacob415_'s defence, strength, and health have increased!

hm, I think it was just beginners luck yesterday.. :worried: I did my quest today and got the dark faerie then refreshed and got the light faerie who wanted "Count Von Roo" which is worth 13,000 NPs. I'm in The Academy to train my pet so it wasn't worth spending that much for 1 increase because I only pay about 4,500 NPs. Hopefully I get something good tomorrow..

This may sound kind of weird, and it doesn't ALWAYS work, but, before you go to activate your quest, put mostly all your NP's in the bank and go with only maybe a couple hundred.. I've actually found that since I started doing that, the quests are never really that expensive..

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-1-1.jpg
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Ashwynne's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Went to get my next quest today and it was an Air Faerie (the item was worth 1200 NPs). Don't really need Air Faerie quests because it only increases movement, so I refreshed hoping I would get something better and what do ya know.. another Air Faerie quest! This time the item was worth close to 8000 NPs.. definitely not worth it. Hopefully my luck makes a turn for the better tomorrow :worried:

I've had that happen before too, refresh, get the same faerie only the item costs more :P What a waste..
dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

Went again today, got the earth faerie and decided to refresh because there's a better chance of getting a fyora, battle or space faerie quest like that (more chances) and than I got the crafting faerie.......... :worried:

Edit: got a redemption quest :P shortly after I abandoned this quest I got one for the dark faerie and than refreshed and got the water faerie :)

I've been having good luck so far. 2 battle faerie, 1 light faerie and 1 Fyora. Today I got an earth faerie and decided to go ahead and try my luck at refreshing. I changed my language to Chinese and got a FFQ! :D

The item costs around 160k, which is an improvement over my only other FFQ.

I've been having good luck so far. 2 battle faerie, 1 light faerie and 1 Fyora. Today I got an earth faerie and decided to go ahead and try my luck at refreshing. I changed my language to Chinese and got a FFQ! :D

The item costs around 160k, which is an improvement over my only other FFQ.

changing the language improves your chances then?

Definitely try changing your language to Chinese before refreshing. I believe it's completely impossible to get Delina with Chinese as your language. I did that during the FQ event and I didn't get a single one. The cookie quests can't contain the Delina, but refreshing can. (I discovered that the hard way. When I refreshed my first quest the first time I had the boon, I got her.)

Yeah, I got her too when I had that boon in the last round during the FQ event.. And it was for the feathery hat thing *blegh*..

water-faerie-1-2.jpg
Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

Love me my defence :D

Shoot! I went and got my quest today and got the earth faerie and than refreshed but I forgot to change my language to Chinese and got the crafting faerie :( I got too excited about getting a quest..

Aw man, that stinks!! I logged on this morning already on a Water Faerie Quest, completed that and then got Air for my cookie quest...

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.
air-faerie-2-1.jpg
Hmm, a little slow, but I can fix that. Thanks for finding it, anyway!

For your efforts, Ashwynne's speed has increased!
Not big on movement, Ash is pretty fast already, but looking at her other stats, I guess she does have some catching up to do..
Species: Uni Colour: Spotted Gender: Female Age: 338 days Level: 78 Health: 314 / 314 Mood: delighted! Hunger: very full Strength: ULTIMATE (229) Defence: LEGENDARY (114) Move: AMAZING (82) Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (670)