Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

You have to participate in the Obelisk skirmishes (you should be able to start picking a side in about 41 hours). then your side has to win to get the "Boons".. Not all skirmish 'groups' have the Faerie Quest Refresh boon though and I'm not sure which one it is.. IF you get the boon, when you go for your daily quest, see what faerie you get and if you don't want to quest for who you're given, you can refresh for a different quest.

Today's quest was finally something other than a defence boost :P

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-2-1.jpg
I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, wicci2's level has increased!

Thanks for answering my question!! I'm definitely going to start participating in the skirmishes--I need those avvies! I'm so close to 300!! :p

You're welcome, new skirmish starts in 17 hours, 33 minutes :P I only have 258 avvies, but most of the ones I'm missing are the game ones and I stink at those..

Today's quest..

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.

air-faerie-2-1.jpg
Oh, you have no idea! You have just saved Neopia! Well, Neopian fashion, anyway.

For your efforts, wicci2's speed has increased!

You're welcome, new skirmish starts in 17 hours, 33 minutes :P I only have 258 avvies, but most of the ones I'm missing are the game ones and I stink at those..

Today's quest..

air-faerie-2-1.jpg
Oh, you have no idea! You have just saved Neopia! Well, Neopian fashion, anyway.

I'm at 298. I'm awful at games too, it's mostly games and luck avvies (also the stamp pages and really old plots like the Free Juhdiah). So..um...a lot. XD

LITERALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE I GOT A FOUNTAIN FAERIE QUEST!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! Only my third quest of my first cookie and I got a FFQ!!!! And it was an affordable item too! Only 5k! I can't believe this is happening! Wow!

Edit: Someone GIFTED me the item! Wow, I am astonished at this day.

Double edit: AND I got a random Battle Faerie quest! what is going on today!? I need to buy a lottery ticket!!

Congrats!!! In 12 years of being around Neo, I had never gotten an FFQ until I started buying the cookies; now I've had 2 I believe from the cookies and 1 random.. I don't care what anyone says about the cookies making things unfair, I think they help even the odds.. I stink at the games soooooooo bad, I always had a hard time making NP's to train. Now with the cookies, I do my quest a day and that's it! I admittedly trained up Ash's level at the school too, but everything else was all cookie :P Now I'm working on Wicci a bit, training her up a little.. Today I got:

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

For your efforts, wicci2's health has increased!
2 points up and reasonably priced; nice :)

Congrats!!! In 12 years of being around Neo, I had never gotten an FFQ until I started buying the cookies; now I've had 2 I believe from the cookies and 1 random.. I don't care what anyone says about the cookies making things unfair, I think they help even the odds.. I stink at the games soooooooo bad, I always had a hard time making NP's to train. Now with the cookies, I do my quest a day and that's it! I admittedly trained up Ash's level at the school too, but everything else was all cookie :P Now I'm working on Wicci a bit, training her up a little.. Today I got:

dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

2 points up and reasonably priced; nice :)

Yeah, I hear you! Some people get really lucky with things like that and others don't...those of us who don't would like a chance to even the playing field you know?

Ugh yeah I'm really bad at the games...it took me YEARS to get the Turtum bullseye one and I literally screamed when i got it XD

Today I got a Light Faerie! Yay levels!

Edit: And then today's was Air. Nice mix on this cookie. So, so far I have Water, Earth, Fountain, Light, and Air!

I'm trying to think if there was an avvie that I literally screamed when I got it.. I think the Wheel of Knowledge one, took me years to get that one.. I just kind of gave up on the games, although I do have the Freaky Factory one and I think the Suteks Tomb one..
Today was Air Faerie, reasonably priced..
air-faerie-1-1.jpg
*squeal* It's perfect! I can't wait to try it in my spell!

Seriously??? This is my 4th Air Faerie this week; 3 from my cookie and 1 random :(
air-faerie-2-2.jpg
Hmm, a little slow, but I can fix that. Thanks for finding it, anyway!

I'm trying to think if there was an avvie that I literally screamed when I got it.. I think the Wheel of Knowledge one, took me years to get that one.. I just kind of gave up on the games, although I do have the Freaky Factory one and I think the Suteks Tomb one..
Today was Air Faerie, reasonably priced..
air-faerie-1-1.jpg
*squeal* It's perfect! I can't wait to try it in my spell!

Seriously??? This is my 4th Air Faerie this week; 3 from my cookie and 1 random :(
air-faerie-2-2.jpg

I still don't have the wheel of knowledge. e.e; yesterday it stopped on the space after the star, by like half a centimeter. T_______T

Today brings another Earth faerie and a random Battle quest! Two random Battle quests this week!

So, I bought a bunch more Faerie Quest cookies (and Lab Ray ones too :P), and I thought I'd start a new thread to record my results; anyone who wishes to keep track of what they get is more than welcome to post as well :) In my first cookie I got 2 Battle Faerie quests, 2 Water Faerie, Light, Earth, Air, and yes, a Fountain Faerie quest (don't ask me how I got 8 quests out of a 7 day thing o_0). Here's my first quest from the second cookie..

light-faerie-2-1.jpg

I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, ReddRaene's level has increased!

Mod Note: If an entire cookie's worth of quests have been edited into a single post and a different member hasn't posted since, a new post may be made for a new cookie. (This is the only circumstance where double posting is allowed.)

You got a fountain faerie quest using the Faerie Quest Cookie? That's awesome! I can't remember the last time I got a fountain faerie quest. I've gotten a the twice before but I've been that lucky! Congrats!

You got a fountain faerie quest using the Faerie Quest Cookie? That's awesome! I can't remember the last time I got a fountain faerie quest. I've gotten a the twice before but I've been that lucky! Congrats!

You can get any type of quest except Crafting! (: I got a FFQ on my third day!

Today's quest brought me a Fire Faerie!

Yeah, I've had at least 2 Fountain from the cookies, maybe one random in the 12 years or so I've been around Neo, but I think that one might have been a cookie quest too.. Not 100% sure..

Weird, I've never seen that edit in my first post before, I was just doing a group of 10 quests and if no one else had posted yet, I would just start a new string :P Nice to know I can get away with only 8 ;)

K, I thought the string of Water Faeries was bad? Seriously, what the fudge; 5th one this week, 4th from a cookie..

air-faerie-1-1.jpg

Yeah, I've had at least 2 Fountain from the cookies, maybe one random in the 12 years or so I've been around Neo, but I think that one might have been a cookie quest too.. Not 100% sure..

Weird, I've never seen that edit in my first post before, I was just doing a group of 10 quests and if no one else had posted yet, I would just start a new string :P Nice to know I can get away with only 8 ;)

K, I thought the string of Water Faeries was bad? Seriously, what the fudge; 5th one this week, 4th from a cookie..

air-faerie-1-1.jpg

Those air faeries think you're really slow o.o

*LOL* Yeah, I guess :P Finally got something different today, nice little level boost :D

light-faerie-1-1.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, wicci2's level has increased!

*sigh* Aaanndd back to Air we go...

air-faerie-2-2.jpg

I bought five Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies. I never spend real money on Neopets, but everyone seems to have pretty good luck getting FFQs so this is an opportunity for a new avatar and maybe a dream pet (: My first quest is for a Water Faerie. Second was Earth.

Also: I feel silly asking, but what's everyone talking about with refreshing their quests? I've never heard of doing that! Do you refresh before you accept, or after? Or does it matter? ^^;

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can you open more than one Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie at a time or do you have to wait till the first one is complete?

Can you open more than one Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie at a time or do you have to wait till the first one is complete?

You have to wait.

The faerie at the Healing Springs needs to get her crap together, BY THE WAY, my battle pet has blurred vision and I'm trying to do the obelisk war because i want to Faerie Quest Refresh boon...SIGH. T____T It'd be nice to have an upped chance at a second FFQ..

I LOVE Dark Faerie; Health boosts are one of my faves :D I've been training Wicci's level up at the School too, hoping to get her to 100 soon :P

dark-faerie-2-1.jpg
Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

You have to wait.

The faerie at the Healing Springs needs to get her crap together, BY THE WAY, my battle pet has blurred vision and I'm trying to do the obelisk war because i want to Faerie Quest Refresh boon...SIGH. T____T It'd be nice to have an upped chance at a second FFQ..

Ahh man! A girl can wish! Haha.. I hope your pet gets healed soon!

*chucks Yellow Glittery Brush at Air Faeries head* Would you fluff off already??

air-faerie-2-1.jpg

*chucks Yellow Glittery Brush at Air Faeries head* Would you fluff off already??

air-faerie-2-1.jpg

Wow.......do you have a count of how many Air Faeries you've gotten? That's insane!!

Today brought me my first Dark Faerie! Yey!

Got an Air Faerie today. Hoping I don't get 14 of them like some people :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ha ha!! Yeah, I don't mind getting all that speed, but I'd prefer a little more variety; got Earth today but...

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

More freakin' speed anyway, LOL!!!

FINALLY something different :D Almost time to open a new cookie, hopefully get a little more variety :P

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg
Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, wicci2's defence has increased!
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!? Ugh :(
air-faerie-2-2.jpg