Elitist players on Neopets.

rchynkim

Hang in there! You've got more than enough collat, and I'm confident that you will meet an excellent lender who will do it for less or even free.

There are generous people out there! You'll find one soon :D

To be honest, and I don't want to scare you or anything of that sort, but he could have been trying to scam you/your account. :S There's some of that going around right now so be careful not to click any suspicious links!

Hope you get lent soon! :)

Hang in there! You've got more than enough collat, and I'm confident that you will meet an excellent lender who will do it for less or even free.

There are generous people out there! You'll find one soon :D

To be honest, and I don't want to scare you or anything of that sort, but he could have been trying to scam you/your account. :S There's some of that going around right now so be careful not to click any suspicious links!

Hope you get lent soon! :)

Thank you, though it was the principle of the matter that peeved me.

And I have heard of some CG incidents going on... helps to stay off the Neoboard :O

Psh, I know right. "Elite" players seriously annoy me when they are rude and are "yeah in your face I'm better than you" kind of people. I know not all are like that but I honestly have only met one so far, thats not on here, that was actually decent.

I don't really understand why people feel like it's okay to act like that. Especially players that look down on younger accounts. I mean everyone was beginning/not as rich at some point, so I just don't get that logic. Elitist people in generally just really irritate me P:

That's terrible. I've been playing this game for 11 years and I know full well there are 1-years out there who are better at neopets than I am. Don't lose hope though, I've met some nice people. I'm the link for the spotted gelert avatar on the_pet_eater's guide and I've met a ton of nice people who dropped a neomail to say "thanks for the avatar" who later ended up becoming good online friends. I guess it's the avatar collectors who are the friendliest :)

Yeah, reminds me of that guy going around detaching petpets with the reason that "people should work for their own avatars, goals, etc".

Don't worry if he doesn't want to lend you since countless other people have been lent with a fraction of the collat that you have. Rude people with great accounts think they are respected but in actual fact people just avoid them :P

Elitists generally tend to be pathetic, especially when it comes to games.

That guy sent out a total loser vibe, so don't worry, I bet you'll find someone asking for a reasonable collateral, or maybe even do it for free.

Good luck!

agree. i also find arrogant people with Attack of the Revenge, Bag of Bottled Faeries and Spyder Web Staff, to be in general incredibly rude irritating people on the NC boards. i don't usually haunt other boards, but i've heard the AC is getting a bit.. >_< i know maybe 3 people with that sort of stuff who don't have a head that needs a special door cutout to get into a room. *hug* i think he was only asking to be snotty about it anyway.

also mini rant: just having expensive items on a custom does not make it a good custom. </rant>

but wow o_O 203 million o_O just hang in there, the fact you have decent collateral items worth that much, i'm sure you'll find a lender :)