Fantastic Faerieland Support Thread

Hi there! This thread is for all the Faerieland supporters to come and chat about our progress.

It's Day 1 and we're up agains Moltara today!

Good Luck to us all! :happydance:

I can't believe we lost. I wish we could see some numbers. I mean, I personally had 50 YB wins (0 draws, 0 losses), 60 SS scores, and 120 each of MSN and SoSD. What kind of numbers were other teams getting, you know? It's impossible to work harder if you have no idea :(

Edit: Also, my GPG was an average of 8, I don't think that's a bad number :guiltysmiley:

Personally, I don;t really care if the team "wins" or "loses" just along as I get to have fun making my eyes bug out over getting about 62 rank points and or a new rank level... I need to catch up on things but I'm plucking along.

As for the Yooyuball scores, I won't submit unless it is a win. And today thus far, I have had two wins of 9 - 0...

Well, I'm pretty sure Faerieland will come in last or second to last....like it has for every AC before. I really don't know why our team is so much worse than all the others. I'm holding out hope that one year we'll finally get somewhere.

This year, i'm focusing on getting Rank 20 so I can have a ton of prize points to spend. At least *that's* not affected by winning or losing.

Faerieland ... oh dear. I personally think they should kick the Captain out and shake up the team. He's a useless purple turd on the field!

LoL, yes, the Bruce is sooooo slow! The Uni needs to go, in my opinion. Thank goodness the other team rarely gets the ball to that part of the field, because 90% of the time, she's off against the far wall when they shoot at the goal...even if she had super-speed (which she doesn't), she'd never make it in time to stop the ball. Seriously, the opposite team scores almost EVERY time they get the ball near the goal -- it's all about keeping it on their side if I lose control of it.

And today we are up against a team we already had? That seems odd.

Yeah, I guess I don't understand this new set up. I thought we would be going against everyone in our bracket one time before switching to the second round. I have no idea why we're against Moltara again.

There is another player that drives me nuts. Even they are near the ball they are not the active player which annoys me. It is like they just don't notice they are in fact the closest to the ball.

By the way, my dad saw me playing this game today and thought it was Soccer...

By the way, my dad saw me playing this game today and thought it was Soccer...

HAHA, my husband looked over my shoulder this weekend when I was playing and said "Why are the little monsters playing soccer so poorly?" because everyone looks like they're picking up the ball with their hands. I tried to explain that it's more like lacrosse, because they have little arm holster things, but he just didn't see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay Faerielanders we got a win yesterday against Kiko Lake!!!

YAY WE WON SOSD!!!! :happydance:

FIIIINNNNNAALLLLY! That brings us to...two wins! :laughingsmiley: I'll take it over straight red any day. It's elating to see that green on the board.

Do my eyes deceive me!? Did we get a draw in YYB against a good team!?

Go Faerieland!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.