Slushie Slinger minimum score

Sakabato

If I remember correctly, the minimum score you need to get for a legit win for Slushie Slinger is 300, it was like this last year and hopefully not changed. Anything under 300 will not count as a full win and end up being reduced credit.

EDIT: I checked TDN's Slushie Slinger page, and it reads 285. I'd do 300 just to be safe.

If I remember correctly, the minimum score you need to get for a legit win for Slushie Slinger is 300, it was like this last year and hopefully not changed. Anything under 300 will not count as a full win and end up being reduced credit.

EDIT: I checked TDN's Slushie Slinger page, and it reads 285. I'd do 300 just to be safe.

It's 300. That needs to be corrected. I'll go do it now. :)

I've only played SS twice so far. The first score I sent was 295, the second 529. On the rankings page it's giving me credit for 2 Slushie Slinger Wins, so I'd say it's still 285. Who knows though? It might be 295.

I've only played SS twice so far. The first score I sent was 295, the second 529. On the rankings page it's giving me credit for 2 Slushie Slinger Wins, so I'd say it's still 285. Who knows though? It might be 295.

Sorry to be a noob, but how do I see this rankings page??

Sorry to be a noob, but how do I see this rankings page??

First go to the Altador Cup home page, then where you see your rank and current shield, click on the shield. It'll pop up in a new window.