Guilds

lexielu22

ok so how do people actually get guild members i have been posting on boards for like three days and i dont have like any friends to invite so i have 0 members how can you get people to join without having your account frozen, for like giving prizes or something? I really don't know, anyone have any ideas or have a successful guild?

Look on the boards and see what successful guilds do. Most of the most popular guilds I've seen have websites and portals with lots of activities. You can post on the boards asking for help to make it. It helps to know how to code or make graphics. You definitely want your own layouts for your pages and guild.

Honestly, making a successful guild is a long, tiring process. It takes a lot of work and time. It's definitely helpful to have two or more people working on it. Those are only a few bits of advice. Good luck!

As mentioned above it's a very difficult thing. I had a very successful guild for about 5 years but it took a lot of time and energy to get it to be that way. I think having a good layout is definitely helpful and I always had banners in my shop and lookup advertising the guild. My guild also had "activities." There were no prizes involved but we did have little banners or trophies for people to put in their lookup for winning the activities.

This was a while back so I don't know if these things are still allowed or still work, I would check into that before implementing any of them but I hope that helps.

ok thanks :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.