My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Door

If there's a topic about this already, I'm sorry!

I'm absolutely in love with this show. It seems like the internet is divided into three categories; those that rabidly hate MLP, those that love it and those that just don't get it. Only the former two are welcome in this thread.

To clear some stuff up for people who aren't aware; Friendship is Magic is NOT the 80s cartoon or even the one from the early 2000's. It's a complete revamp and was created by the same woman behind Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home. It's different from a lot of kids TV shows in the quality of the characters, the animation and the storylines. I think the key reason so many people like it is that all six characters are so detailed and so fleshed-out that everyone has a character they can relate to. For myself, it's just a feel-good thing that brings out my inner child.

Any other bronies on this site?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is all ready a MLP topic here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

Umm your profile says your a girl? LOL anyway...

I kind of hate bronies cause there soo OVERUSED.And i once played on a website that there was a brony community and everyone else wasnt and they would keep blogging about it and everyone was SOO annoyed of it.

If this never happened above i would actually think there quite cute :D

Umm your profile says your a girl? LOL anyway...

I kind of hate bronies cause there soo OVERUSED.And i once played on a website that there was a brony community and everyone else wasnt and they would keep blogging about it and everyone was SOO annoyed of it.

If this never happened above i would actually think there quite cute :D

Brony is a unisex term. Some girls go by 'pegasister' but I really don't feel the need to isolate myself based off my sex.

The brony fandom cam get... intense. They seem to take over EVERYTHING, they do overdo it. I don't really associate with the fandom aside from drawing, but I adore the show.

Brony is a unisex term. Some girls go by 'pegasister' but I really don't feel the need to isolate myself based off my sex.

The brony fandom cam get... intense. They seem to take over EVERYTHING, they do overdo it. I don't really associate with the fandom aside from drawing, but I adore the show.

Very true :3 I think the ponies are actually cute...>:D