Kass Basher is Bashing Me!

kyedigsme

First, I personally use the mouse control, instead of the space bar.

Only drop it at 9. And click your mouse right before Kass hits the ground each time. (Towards the end, I just keep clicking.)

I've also found it helps me time my swing if I keep my mouse right by the Blumaroo's ears.

Have you tried waiting for the wind speed to go up to 9 MPH? When the wind speed does get to that point, click and send that Kass Plushie flying! Make sure you hold the mouse button while the Kass Plushie is flying upwards to the air, and let go when the plushie is ready to decend. Click on the game screen with your mouse or press the spacebar whenever the Kass Plushie bounces on the ground, and the plushie will go farther than it normally would.

Just remember, all of this requires accuracy and practice, and practice makes perfect. If you don't get to 450 points to unlock the bat after reading this thread, I'm not sure what I'd do.

EDIT: Someone else beaten me to it.

I have the avatar for Kass Basher, my top score is 1157, and I use this game to make 3 k a day, and for me the second level is absolutely the hardest one! For me that level requires at least a 8 in wind power to make it to the next level (nine is the best though). the most important thing to get the 450 is to bounce as you hit the ground you can bounce 3 to 4 times and so this by clicking as kass hits the ground. for me the mouse controls work the best. also a 60-75 degree angle works best for me. I hope this helps

I had a really tough time getting up to the third level until a few days ago- here's the tips that worked for me. I use the space bar.

Wait until 9 (if the wind is anything less than 6, I just drop Kass and start again- saves waiting for ages!)

Hit Kass's beak so that he flies as far upwards as possible. Keep the space bar pressed down until he plateaus in the air.

When he starts his descent, stop pressing space.

When he hits the ground, press space bar every time he bounces.

It takes some practice, but that was what helped me the other day. Good luck! :)