Help me smooch some Mortogs!

Ethelune

I've been trying to get the avatar for Kiss the Mortog for a while, now... but, being obsessive compulsive, I can never trust myself to choose the correct one! It's gotten to the point where my family and friends are getting tired of me asking "left or right?" whenever we're chatting on Skype. :P

So, I thought I'd come to you all for help! Tell me which Mortogs to pick for the first four rounds, and I'll follow your instructions. (So, say things like "right, then middle, then upper left, then bottom right.")

I'd like to make this fun for everyone involved, so, if your choices get me the avatar, I'll do a quick digital sketch of one or two of your Neopets! Also, feel free to enter more than once, if you'd like. ;)

Left.

Left.

Bottom middle.

Upper right.

Good luck on the avatar!

So close! The very last one exploded on me. :sad02:

First, first, first, first. At least, that's the way I always do it. I figure I have to get the avatar someday right? :P

I wish you luck on getting the avatar, too! We're bound to get it at some point. ^_^

I think that I picked...

1. Left

2. Right

3. Bottom-Left

4. Top-Left

Here's hoping that you get the avatar! I actually got it for the first time today! :D

Pick the same combination every time. Eventually, it will work. I don't know the exact probability because I don't remember how many mortogs show up each time, but just keep doing the same thing and you WILL get it. I think I just picked the far left each time.

^ I take it that Ethelune wanted to make a game out of this. Here I go again...

Right

Left

Upper-Middle

Upper-Right

Pick the same combination every time. Eventually, it will work. I don't know the exact probability because I don't remember how many mortogs show up each time, but just keep doing the same thing and you WILL get it. I think I just picked the far left each time.

Congrats, Karina; you won! If you'd like, show me one or two of your Neopets (on any of your accounts, if you have more than one) you'd like me to sketch. ^_^ As a head's up, I might need a couple days to finish, since I'm heading into exam week.

Thank you to everyone who participated! I really appreciate your help. :laughingsmiley: