Hello I'm new here

Been playing neopets for 10yrs or so but someone hacked my pet and now TNT froze it for my protection and won't give it back :*( Made a new pet but I want my old pet back bad had so many NP and very rare items that are no longer available. Anyway I also like collecting eggs at the eggcave.com site. Well see everyone around the forums! Thanks for having me.

Hi there, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Sorry about your old account! :( Crappy stuff like that does happen, unfortunately. Hopefully your new account gets built up quickly! :)

Like the others, I feel sad for what happened to your Neopets account. Also, I recognize your username from Eggcave, too. My username over there is man-with-no-name if you like.

If you have a question or inquiry, contact me or another staff user.

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing neopets for 10yrs or so but someone hacked my pet and now TNT froze it for my protection and won't give it back :*( Made a new pet but I want my old pet back bad had so many NP and very rare items that are no longer available. Anyway I also like collecting eggs at the eggcave.com site. Well see everyone around the forums! Thanks for having me.

The same thing happened to me but neopets refuses to help me oh well hope you can rebuild your account :)