Altador Cup Sign-Ups are Open!

livvy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first year to join AC... Still havent pick any team yet... How do you guys pick your team for the first time?

In my first cup (5th), I joined Moltara, not mainly because I like fiery stuff but I like kougras, so I went to them. Just go with stuff you like. EXAMPLES : dinosaurs are your life? go to tyrannia. Aliens? you're perfect for kreludor. Robots (star wars)? virtupets, etc...

In my first cup (5th), I joined Moltara, not mainly because I like fiery stuff but I like kougras, so I went to them. Just go with stuff you like. EXAMPLES : dinosaurs are your life? go to tyrannia. Aliens? you're perfect for kreludor. Robots (star wars)? virtupets, etc...

Heh, that is exactly how I chose! I love aliens, and science fiction, and space, so I chose Kreludor. :)

this is my first year to join AC... Still havent pick any team yet... How do you guys pick your team for the first time?

Go with any real life interest you have and try to tie it in with one of the lands! Like I said just above. :3

I realy love to hear people like you ^^

The same for me, since I discovered Shenkuu (on my 2nd cup) loyal to it forever!!!

I just feels wierd to me, the thought of switching teams every year. Just doesn't make sense. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I just feels wierd to me, the thought of switching teams every year. Just doesn't make sense. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Well, real life interests change. Two years ago I was all excited for a holiday to Egypt and i supported LD because of that. Last year was hiatus for me, but this year I'm all for MQ because I cant wait for summer to start and I LOVE swimming and being in the water in general.

I don't consider it bad to switch teams as long as you do your utmost for the team youre with that year.

Oh no...And once again I have no clue on whom to pick. Shall I place my faith in Zo Junior?

YES! Please, we haven't gotten many supporters recently.

Well, real life interests change. Two years ago I was all excited for a holiday to Egypt and i supported LD because of that. Last year was hiatus for me, but this year I'm all for MQ because I cant wait for summer to start and I LOVE swimming and being in the water in general.

I don't consider it bad to switch teams as long as you do your utmost for the team youre with that year.

I like the way you think. :laughingsmiley:

100 NC - shweetness

Welcome back! For your 5 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:Yooyu Garden Pond

WOAH 5 years?! I swear I can only remember playing in 3... weird :rambo:

I'm going with Moltara. There is something about this team the last couple of years that has striked my interest besides being the underdog.

I think I'm going to give them a shot since I still have yet to find a solid loyalty to a certain team.