Dailies Page Suggestion (Food Club)

kaltes_bueffet

I'm sorry, if this is the wrong subboard, but I don't know where else this would fit.

However, I realized that they (TNT) finally released a Food Club item two days ago.

I'd suggest that you change that "Blue Kacheek Plushie" on your Dailies Page with "Almost Famous: The Tale of Sir Edmund Ogletree".

boo_almost_famous_edmund.gif

Thanks for reading and keep up the fantastic work :)

I made some suggestions myself a while ago ... there are lots of images TDN can use ... I guess the staff didn't discuss it yet or they decided against it ...

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/30741-i-have-a-suggestion-for-the-tdn-dailies-page/

Hi there,

I went ahead and made the change.

Please know that it's in our plans to revamp the code of the dailies page. When that happens, we might consider updating more pictures. As of now, the code for that page is extremely frustrating to update so we don't wish to make drastic image changes that could end up confusing people who are used to the graphical representations of their favorite dailies.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.